Continuum: Final Season

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think it invitable that The Traveler will not be fully explained. After all, they were hoping for more than just six episodes to wrap everything up.

Perhaps, but they had advance notice (the writers did) before even starting this last season. He may not need to be explained in detail if he is one of the characters already mentioned in the show (Sam, her son?). The Traveler has a time machine built into his body so he can travel at will (according to the Continuum Wiki). It could even be Alec's brother. :) We will see.

This show has been a bright spot in my viewing, and it will be missed. :(

ecgordon

Star's Hero
Didn't they say The Traveler was from a time hundreds of years beyond even Old Alec? Even if he was related to Alec it would have to be great-grandson or something.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
After over indulging my self on the latest "binge" feed of X-Files, Fringe, and a little bit of Once, I can safely say that I think I can spare several hours to give Season 4 of "Continuum" a little attention.

Do we need "spoilers" for Episode number 1? This has to be the fourth time where Kiera suggests that she lives in some sort of dream world. Late in Season 1 Jason suggests to Kiera that she is in a dream and when she awakens all things will change.

Very interesting these first few shows. With episode 6 coming up let's hope they come up with a believable ending that at least satisfies some of the original watchers who faithfully watched the show every week.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
After over indulging my self on the latest "binge" feed of X-Files, Fringe, and a little bit of Once, I can safely say that I think I can spare several hours to give Season 4 of "Continuum" a little attention.

Do we need "spoilers" for Episode number 1? This has to be the fourth time where Kiera suggests that she lives in some sort of dream world. Late in Season 1 Jason suggests to Kiera that she is in a dream and when she awakens all things will change.

Very interesting these first few shows. With episode 6 coming up let's hope they come up with a believable ending that at least satisfies some of the original watchers who faithfully watched the show every week.

I was hoping they would drop the Traveler thread when the Freelancers were all killed (Im glad they killed off the Freelancers too). Why they are making him such a thing in the final episodes is disappointing. Still, I think these writers are very capable and I am sure I will like the ending. This was a GREAT show!

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Let's see if I can give this the spoiler treatment:

You need the Traveller because he has a some sort of time machine built into his body. I will try and make a screen cap with his whole chest glowing away.

In case we have another power failure in the Lower Mainland, we just might need him to get Kiera home to that son of hers.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Let's see if I can give this the spoiler treatment:

You need the Traveller because he has a some sort of time machine built into his body. I will try and make a screen cap with his whole chest glowing away.

In case we have another power failure in the Lower Mainland, we just might need him to get Kiera home to that son of hers.

Did you already see ep 6? The Taveler that already showed that tech!

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Episode 6 comes out tomorrow, so this might of taken place in Epi 4. If it takes place in Epi 5 maybe I should delete that comment?

The Traveller on operating table.png

These scenes are spliced in when Curtis sneaks up on Kiera and Alec when they are talking inside the Doctor Sun Yat-Sen gardens.​

The Traveller getting up.png

Roughly at the 25 minute mark of a non-commercial download.​

The Traveller getting ready to move on.png

And the Traveller disappears into the light.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Episode 6 comes out tomorrow, so this might of taken place in Epi 4. If it takes place in Epi 5 maybe I should delete that comment?

No, it isn't a spoiler. :) I think everyone here who is watching this show has seen every episode except episode 6. You can leave it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The ending was actually pretty fantastic!

No spoilers until others have seen it. :)