Christopher Judge launches new animated film Dead Space: Aftermath

heisenberg

Earl Grey
CHRISTOPHER JUDGE is in London today for the launch of Dead Space: Aftermath, the new animated feature from Manga/Anchor Bay in association with EA Games.
It arrives on DVD and Blu-ray on Monday, January 24.
Judge is perhaps known best for his role as Teal'c in Stargate SG-1, which ran for ten seasons and led to numerous spin-off shows and TV movies.

Not directly related to stargate sg-1 but it sort of related.
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2011/01/stargate-sg-1-and-x-men-evolut.html

Red Mage

Boney
I wonder if it's going to be 3D animation or 2D animation? I hope 2D because most of the made for TV/DVD 3D animations look like a bad cutscene from a video game.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I wonder if it's going to be 3D animation or 2D animation? I hope 2D because most of the made for TV/DVD 3D animations look like a bad cutscene from a video game.
with EA etc backing em up a 3D feature might not be bad at all, but i do agree most made for tv 3D does suck.. cept maybe for cartoon networks star wars the clone wars which holds some quality in general except for the lightsaber fights...they SUCK!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
with EA etc backing em up a 3D feature might not be bad at all, but i do agree most made for tv 3D does suck.. cept maybe for cartoon networks star wars the clone wars which holds some quality in general except for the lightsaber fights...they SUCK!
EA Games: Where Innovation Goes To Die.