Captain America - The First Avenger

G

Graybrew1

I thought Captain America was good the first half when he was all heart. But I didn't like how everything seemed to just be handed to him after, respect, sorta, and women. Nice twist at the end though, set up the coming movie.
I thought that he realized that after awhile and decided to earn it???

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Meant after he got buff and everything, it got a bit shallow to me. Can't wait for avengers though, heard nothing but good reviews on that one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but why is it being released elsewhere before here?

G

Graybrew1

Meant after he got buff and everything, it got a bit shallow to me. Can't wait for avengers though, heard nothing but good reviews on that one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but why is it being released elsewhere before here?

I have no clue. I never understand why they do stuff like that. I wish they would give the globe the movies at same time.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Actually it was after he got "buff" that he worked hardest to earn respect because they were using him as a trophy spokesman for bonds - remember him getting bombed with tomatoes by soldiers? That was when he went to rescue the prisoners which was when he started to earn respect. It was also when they discovered the existence of Hydra and formed a special unit to hunt down and eliminate Hydra.