Breaking Bad

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
so you guys watching this?

if you havnt please give it a go as it is by far the best acting on tv atm (imo) and Season 4 has been a real thrill ride! only 2 episodes to go of this season and then the 16 eps planned for the FINAL season 5.

i LOVE this show!

OMNI

next ep promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_en8dhbC0

s**t is going doooown..

OMNI

really no one here is watching? sheez youy guys dont know what yer missing lemme tell ya.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
really no one here is watching? sheez youy guys dont know what yer missing lemme tell ya.

I'll give it a whirl. I've wanted to but keep missing it.

OMNI

Tonights episode WOW it was thrilling Drama at its best with great performances.

Bluce Ree

I have to wait until I'm back in the US to follow this show. AMC isn't available in Canada, so, I'm stuck with boring TV like 20 year old Simpsons reruns and original Canadian programming like Sue Thomas F.B.Eye (a drama about deaf FBI agent who shouts "Fweeze! You undow awest!")

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I have to wait until I'm back in the US to follow this show. AMC isn't available in Canada, so, I'm stuck with boring TV like 20 year old Simpsons reruns and original Canadian programming like Sue Thomas F.B.Eye (a drama about deaf FBI agent who shouts "Fweeze! You undow awest!")

What, Flashpoint isn't on? Granted I haven't seen a lot of original Canadian programming, but I thought that that show was pretty good (haven't watched it in a while though).

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
good to hear :) it is really really good imo and the latest seasons have had m e at the edge of my seat for nearly every episode :D

ALL of my friends keep telling me to watch this show. Im just not into the drug element of the show...turns me off.

Bluce Ree

What, Flashpoint isn't on? Granted I haven't seen a lot of original Canadian programming, but I thought that that show was pretty good (haven't watched it in a while though).

I'm not sure. Bell Expressvu is so convoluted and easily gets on your nerves when browsing the guide. At any one time, there are as many as five (5) different programs playing across 60 channels time shifted. Those are the networks they force down your throat. Then there are the movie channels, which consist of two HBO Canada and 5 TMN (The Movie Network), of which 4 show the same damn crap time shifted all day and one is just pitiful.

*sigh*

I hate Canadian TV.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
ALL of my friends keep telling me to watch this show. Im just not into the drug element of the show...turns me off.

I didn't start watching this show until somewhere in season 2. Now that it is on Netflix I have been getting caught up on season 1 and I like it even more. ;)

OMNI

I didn't start watching this show until somewhere in season 2. Now that it is on Netflix I have been getting caught up on season 1 and I like it even more. ;)
glad to hear! but man season 3 was EPIC it ended on such a high... and now S4 this last episode the performances were brilliant the entire Season 4 has been an awesome thrill ride through out!

anyway if you keep watching im sure youll like it even more!

OMNI

i can understand why they do as this show has turned into an EPIC in a veryshort time and the actor performances are just great imo id say its bigscreen quality on the small screen, and aye the drug element can scare some people off but that doesnt change the fact that its a great story.
give it a go it cant hurt right? ;)

OMNI

sounds like swedish TV... :P
and well if you really wanted to im sure you could find it up for streaming somewhere..

OMNI

Next episode promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW921asea2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9Xztaqx6o

pretty much all clips of this season sofar so minor spoiler-ish
but im dieng to see this finale...

im glad that they have a 5th season in the making aswell with 16 episodes instead of 13 so they will be able to finish off the story in a great way!

Bluce Ree

sounds like swedish TV... :P
and well if you really wanted to im sure you could find it up for streaming somewhere..

I just realized it's on Netflix. I'll set up my proxy hack and play it through the xBox at my parents' place.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
glad to hear! but man season 3 was EPIC it ended on such a high... and now S4 this last episode the performances were brilliant the entire Season 4 has been an awesome thrill ride through out!

anyway if you keep watching im sure youll like it even more!

Oh, I've seen a bunch - including the last two seasons. It is just a matter of making sure I see them all. :)