Blood And Chrome

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
no overmind i dont agree. and mchinima doenst make games of their own, if you knew anything about this youd know machinima is looking to move into and expand the world of online entertainment content as a buisness model and so far they are doing quite well with that. they DO NOT make games they do however make moves/series etc out of games.

OMNI

Why would anyone waste the time and effort then? That makes no sense to me. What a bunch of self-important doughnut punchers. :suspicion:
even awful awful entertainment ie c-d-f qual still make money bro if they didnt they wouldnt make them, and since B&C has been done for well over a year everyone involved in its production has already been payed so they made moeny now for the last year or so i guess the one who wanted it produced in the first place and forked out the money for it is looking to be payed himself.

follow the dollar dumbass :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
no overmind i dont agree. and mchinima doenst make games of their own, if you knew anything about this youd know machinima is looking to move into and expand the world of online entertainment content as a buisness model and so far they are doing quite well with that. they DO NOT make games they do however make moves/series etc out of games.

Perhaps, but the game seems to be the most plausible reason for B&C to exist, as opposed to being something like a normal series. Like that other game which is part of a show. But TWD game stands alone IMO.

OMNI

Perhaps, but the game seems to be the most plausible reason for B&C to exist, as opposed to being something like a normal series. Like that other game which is part of a show. But TWD game stands alone IMO.
no you are wrong and imo it isnt plausible at all. instead id say its a little confusing that machinima choose to take it on and do this as it wasnt a game to start off with.

but like i said this was a cheap way to make something for a few bucks that would atleast make some of it back and test the waters so to speak if a new full tv series would be a good investment. obviously SYFY got cold feet after the caprica f'ck up and they didnt even want to try and since theyve been trying to pimp B&C to any one and everyone and i guess machinima was the only one to bite in the end seeing as this level of qual is right up their alley.

OMNI

as for the TWD game. its not in anyway related to the tv series tho they may have gotten the goahead and funding to make the game happen as imo for some inexplicable illogical reason the tv show seems popular and saw an audience and a way to cash in on it.

follow the dollar!!!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I'm so confused now (more than usual I admit). So...is B&C going to be a TV show or isn't it?

A tv-movie was ordered as a back door pilot, but then it was put on hold after being finished, and then it was made into a web series, and then that was put on hold, and then Syfy announced that they wouldn't pick B&C as a series, and now it would appear that the web series is back on, and there's going to be a DVD release down the road. Frankly, it's a mess.

OMNI

after seeing this clip.

[video=youtube;d-Az187pdx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Az187pdx4
it might actually not be as bad as it looks...

as soon as the episode is available online i will post a thread with a vid link to the first ep sound good?

OMNI

Husker seems to have some heavy titanium balls to do that and take all that radiation and stil be able to father children.... :D

(forgive me for this one but i just had to....)

S

Stonelesscutter

That trailer was pretty boring. Still I look forward to it.

Why would they design a space fighter with glass windows? I'd go for a thick armored hull, no windows. Inside I'd make a 360 degree viewscreen with lots of nifty features like zoom and targeting functions.

OMNI

That trailer was pretty boring. Still I look forward to it.

Why would they design a space fighter with glass windows? I'd go for a thick armored hull, no windows. Inside I'd make a 360 degree viewscreen with lots of nifty features like zoom and targeting functions.

wow mr positivity huh? its amazing how illogical and contradictory you act at times :rolleyes:

Episode thread posted in the correct section.