Blade Runner Reboot Close To Becoming A Reality

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
:rotflmao:

It is quite sick, but such a movie might actually be a huge box-office hit.

Sadly that is true.

However I believe I made a few mistakes regarding the casting of the awful movie.

Robert Pattinson will draw in the crazy tween girl crowd as well as several crazy single middle aged cat-owning women who spends their free time alternating between downing low priced boxes of wine and mastrubating to pictures of Edward from Twilight. So far so good, but there is one key demographic that we're missing, and that's sexually frustrated teenage guys.

You see, while Paris Hilton is an awful actress and appears moderate attractive to some, she won't draw in many of those sexually frustrated teenage guys because she has no tits to speak of. However if you cast someone like Meagan Fox, those guys will sit through the movie constantly muttering phrases like "take it off" and "yeah baby", while occasionally glancing at their dates, desperately hoping that they will give them head or something later because they were forced to sit through such a shitty movie.

There, now we have the recipe for a successful hollywood blockbuster.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
BR Prequel / Sequel

Well it's good that they won't be messing with the original movie. I can deal with a prequel or sequel.

If they go along the lines of how the BladeRunner game was done it could work . They game has all new characters but the premise was the same . Kill or delete the Nexus 6 replicant's and they are just as destructive in the game as they were in the movie . Though in the game they used a lot of the same locations as in the movie so I would expect that they would have to build a whole new city . New York instead of LA or even a Chicago location . But I am still betting that they will do a flying car chase which a few of my friends mentioned at the time when the original just came out and that they wished for a car chase scene . I liked it just the way it was but a chase would add some cool cgi and also mabey a better look of the scenery around the city and how the future may look like as they did in the original BladeRunner .