Black Panther

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
at least, so far, it is only in little bits and pieces.. easily missed by most viewers i'd guess

meanwhile, it seems that Guardians of the galaxy films stay fairly irreverent with the humor--strange how the same studio can put out such diff 'toned' films at nearly the same time
Well, it seems that Chris Pratt (a conservative) has drawn the ire of SJWs at Disney who are going to make Starlord a bisexual. Yep, you read that right. This is to get at Chris, not to expand the character (IMO). Dirty tricks.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well, it seems that Chris Pratt (a conservative) has drawn the ire of SJWs at Disney who are going to make Starlord a bisexual. Yep, you read that right. This is to get at Chris, not to expand the character (IMO). Dirty tricks.

the only reason i got into these movies is because: 1- i wanted to get more value out of my sub and 2- its snowing, we got a new gas heater so we dont need as much firewood and 3- ergo, i am bored :)

however, i do find thes movies entertaining on a pretty basic level. yeah it takes a little to keep up with the plot twists and timeline vs order of release (disney+ has the option to watch them in timeline order ) but other than that- there is no challenge to the viewer to keep up

i dont mean to sound snobby-- hell you SHOULD know what i mean after all these yrs!! -- but i'd rather watch something that engages my attn and not just my eyes

probably wont watch any more until another 10 come out :)