Bill & Ted 3!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
http://deadline.com/2018/05/bill-an...inter-bill-and-ted-face-the-music-1202384903/

Bill & Ted Face The Music

‘Most Excellent!’ 27 years after we last saw the totally radical pairing of Ted “Theodore” Logan and Bill S. Preston Esq., Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are now confirmed to reprise their roles in a third Bill & Ted movie, I can reveal. Bloom is launching sales in Cannes on the long-gestating time-travel comedy, which is called Bill & Ted Face The Music. The movie is likely to be one of the hottest properties at the market.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I dunno. Excellent Adventure was pretty good but Bogus Journey was a dud.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
it's now official...Hollyweird has run out of ANY (good bad or ugly) ideas!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
it's now official...Hollyweird has run out of ANY (good bad or ugly) ideas!

Wait, so they have already done sequels to Hot Tub Time Machine and they have tried to resurrect Dynasty and they have thrown up something weird and stuck the Star Trek name on it. How much worse can it get? How about a new SJW version I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched to fix the past misogyny? :) How about a new I Love Lucy with a new transgender Lucy?

Seriously though, they could reboot stuff like Starlost and Time Tunnel, or even better yet, The Invaders. :) This Bill and Ted thing is sort of too late...