Best/Favorite 2 part episode

Best/Favorite 2 Part Episode.

• Lost Boys/The Hive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Contact/The Lost Tribe

• My favorite SGA 2 part episode isn't on the list.

• Total voters

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I with you on this one!

I'm excluding Rising 1+2 because it's basically 1 episode - it's even been sold that way. For me it's the great beginning when the show had all of this promise and potential, so it's my favorite Stargate episode.

The Return eps end up being my favorite 2 part eps. To be honest, This Mortal Coil and BAMSR never felt like a 2 parter to me. They seemed kind of separate... That's just me though.

I was wondering why Rising 1 and 2 werent on there! I voted The Return 1 and 2 also. :)

T

Tanith

I'm going to go for The Eye/Storm. Loved the character of Acastus Kolya.

I liked the Return episodes but the main issue I had with it is that it portrayed the Ancients as being a bunch of arrogant idiots.

Lilith

GateFans Noob
I preferred the storm because the suspence was maintained thru two episodes really well. Living in hurricane country I know a bit about the anxious feeling upon awaiting a hurricane. Love koyla both on and off screen for his work with animals.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

My all-time fav 2 parter is First Contact/Lost Tribe because of a) Evil Asgard & b) McJackson - brilliant pairing.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
I'm going to go for The Eye/Storm. Loved the character of Acastus Kolya.

I liked the Return episodes but the main issue I had with it is that it portrayed the Ancients as being a bunch of arrogant idiots.

yep ther eye and the storm for me. i was crushed when they killed of Kopyla in such a lame assed way. that battle between sga-1 and koylas team should have been epic not a bad western rip off scene.

yes well i didnt like return 1+2 so much because i dont like sg1 much and well i never seem to like eps with them in so..:tomato:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
So many choices

This mortal coil/BAMSR...what a great two parter. but then they all were. it's hard to beleive the same people are behind sgpoo as were behind sga. SGA was simply much higher quality! :D

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
This mortal coil/BAMSR...what a great two parter. but then they all were. it's hard to beleive the same people are behind sgpoo as were behind sga. SGA was simply much higher quality! :D

yep! its not just the writting either imho, the actors behind sga and the directors esp martin wood just raised the characters above the poor dialogue with the little glances and gestures.

we have scottymcpoutychops instead now :puke:

Jason1983

GateFans Noob
Allies/No Man's Land

I loved the Space battles in these 2 episodes...it was a really good punching match.
The space battles I think were better before they got those asgard lasers...they were still good though, but lacked suspense until Enemy At the Gate happened.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Allies and No Man's Land was really good. I liked the whole idea that we got to see the aftermath of a space battle (the damage to the Daedalus which meant they were running out of air and everything else).

Red Mage

Boney
The Return 1+2. I particularly like the second half because of all the great lines from RDA.

Richard Woolsey: He put his hand in my forehead. How can you resist that?
Major General Jack O'Neill: Well I like to close my eyes and think of England.

Major General Jack O'Neill: So, am I to assume you are not surrounded by heavily armed SG teams and young strapping marines?
Dr. Elizabeth Weir: You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr Beckett.
Major General Jack O'Neill: Ooh! Dr Beckett, is it? Well, I'm comforted.
Dr. Carson Beckett: What's that supposed to mean?

Cetus: What were you doing in the flooded sections of the city?
Major General Jack O'Neill: The backstroke... I think.
Talus: What were you planning?
Major General Jack O'Neill: Well I was planning to retire, but man is that over rated. You know I'm not a workaholic or anything but, I need to stay active... you know, in the community... it's a health, maintinance sort of thing.

I love the cast of SGA in their own right but there was something about RDA that made SG-1 so special so I enjoyed seeing those two series come together.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
The Return 1+2. I particularly like the second half because of all the great lines from RDA.

Richard Woolsey: He put his hand in my forehead. How can you resist that?
Major General Jack O'Neill: Well I like to close my eyes and think of England.

Major General Jack O'Neill: So, am I to assume you are not surrounded by heavily armed SG teams and young strapping marines?
Dr. Elizabeth Weir: You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr Beckett.
Major General Jack O'Neill: Ooh! Dr Beckett, is it? Well, I'm comforted.
Dr. Carson Beckett: What's that supposed to mean?

Cetus: What were you doing in the flooded sections of the city?
Major General Jack O'Neill: The backstroke... I think.
Talus: What were you planning?
Major General Jack O'Neill: Well I was planning to retire, but man is that over rated. You know I'm not a workaholic or anything but, I need to stay active... you know, in the community... it's a health, maintinance sort of thing.

I love the cast of SGA in their own right but there was something about RDA that made SG-1 so special so I enjoyed seeing those two series come together.

I was disappointed by the Return...not enough of the ancients, but loved the woolsey & jack interactions! HILARIOUS!!! (ok that is my word this week! snookie has been saying it constantly and it has rubbed off on me:P KIDS:P:P)

Tropicana

Council Member
Not a 2 parter per se

But I still love "The Siege" (Part 1, 2 & 3), it had everything for a kick-ass story.

Klepto

GateFans Noob
But I still love "The Siege" (Part 1, 2 & 3), it had everything for a kick-ass story.

Nothing beats the Siege saga. One of the best TV trilogy around, had great action drama and climax. I remember first seeing it and was so fricken exciting.

Allies/ No Mans land came close just didn't have the same effect as Siege. I loved when the Wraith Queen visited Atlantis and Weir taking on the IOA in No Mans Land. Those were memorable for me, oh and the battle scene with the Orion and the Daedlus was epic.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I was disappointed by the Return...not enough of the ancients, but loved the woolsey & jack interactions! HILARIOUS!!! (ok that is my word this week! snookie has been saying it constantly and it has rubbed off on me:P KIDS:P:P)

Actually, see blamed you for it my dear :P