Baseball Chit Chat

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I don't think the Brewers can beat the Phillies, but they might be able to beat Atlanta. :D

G

Graybrew1

Here is where we can chat about our Baseball Teams.

I am merging this thread with the other Baseball thread as well.

Red Mage

Boney
:icon_lol::rotflmao::laughing:

One of the funniest nights in recent baseball history. Papelbon blows the save for Boston and minutes later Scott Proctology serves up a flat fastball to Longoria for a game winning HR to clinch the wild card. It's so funny because pre-season this Boston team was supposed to be a team of legends this season that was supposed to absolutely steamroll the AL into the playoffs and yet they barely made it to 90 wins and missed the play offs entirely. Atleast the Phillies performed this season as advertised.

I won a game called "Proctor and Gamble" A game i haven't played since he was traded to LA for Wilson Betemit. The rules of the game are to guess how many many outs/inning(s) it will take for Scott Proctor to blow a lead or surrender a run in tie game. I knew in a game the Yankees would want to lose, Proctor would actually pitch well going atleast 2 inn before losing the game. He can't even blow a game correctly :icon_lol:

G

Graybrew1

This just stinks, I know it was just game 2, but still sad my Phillies lost. :(

G

Graybrew1

Yay!! My Phillies got this game. Now we are 2-1 in this series. :D

G

Graybrew1

Oh Noes, it seems that the Yankees are facing elimination. :eek::P
Me thinks I have to root for the Tigers.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Oh well. Would have been nice if Detroit had done it.

G

Graybrew1

Phillies can eliminate the Cards tonight if they beat them.;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Good!!!

procyon

GateFans Noob
Crap.No choice but to root for Shaved's Brewers now?

I don't know. I might have to go with the team that beat you so at least if they win it all you can say that you were beat by the best team. Or on the other hand you can say screw them and hope they crash and burn.