Bard - Google's AI bot

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
profile picture

I bet you know I love a good limerick.​

edit
View other drafts

sparkle_resting_v2_1ff6f6a71f2d298b1a31.gif

Yes, I love limericks too! They are a fun and creative way to express oneself. Here is a limerick about a fish with no eyes:
There once was a fish with no eyes, Whose sight was quite a surprise. He swam in the sea, And said, "What do I see? I see nothing, but I feel alive."

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
profile picture

Can you write me a limerick about Donald Trump?​

logo_single_color_v2_0aa36c7aa309a6fe6bd2.svg

There once was a man named Trump Whose hair was a toupee of orange fluff. He said he was great, But he was a fake, And the people of America said, "Enough."

Shadow Mann

Staff member
profile picture

Can you write me a limerick about Donald Trump?​

logo_single_color_v2_0aa36c7aa309a6fe6bd2.svg

There once was a man named Trump Whose hair was a toupee of orange fluff. He said he was great, But he was a fake, And the people of America said, "Enough."

Interesting how biased programming in the new AI programs are eventually discarded for more neutral responses! This is one written by ChatGPT

1683161276809.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Lol. I've had a lot of fun getting Bard to write limericks for my friends. It's a shame it doesn't understand the concept of rhyming. Sometimes it does and other times it does not. I feel like someone should develop a fork of one of these things that is specifically tailored to writing limericks. That's all the world needs. All the limericks one could ever want, at their fingertips.