Babs did it & PETA is furious!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
#1. Screw PETA. I don't have a problem with this. My money, my property. Get off my lawn.

#2. I'm sure the price will come down greatly over the next few years.

#3. Cloning won't replace natural canine reproduction any time soon but it may teach us some new things about their DNA and how to fix genetic problems, etc. This might also be applicable to other sectors such as poultry and bovine production.

#4. Screw PETA. Screw them with a rusty fork.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
#1. Screw PETA. I don't have a problem with this. My money, my property. Get off my lawn.

#2. I'm sure the price will come down greatly over the next few years.

#3. Cloning won't replace natural canine reproduction any time soon but it may teach us some new things about their DNA and how to fix genetic problems, etc. This might also be applicable to other sectors such as poultry and bovine production.

#4. Screw PETA. Screw them with a rusty fork.

Agree x4. :) If I could, I would clone Siete in a heartbeat.

Agree x4. :) If I could, I would clone Siete in a heartbeat.

It's a shame that dogs and cats don't have a longer lifespan. Of course we don't want hoards and hoards of long-lived animals running around for obvious reasons, but certain pets become valuable family members who leave us too soon. Hopefully someday technology will find a way to increase the lifespan of animals special to us.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Its only practice for her to clone her own ass ... Omg shut the hell up ... Can't stand her whiny nasal voice ffs ...
Her and Ann Murry ... Get off the stage ffs ... U suck ,,,
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I must admit tho , in interviews she says her voice sucks lol ... Love that interview ...
;)

Last edited:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
now if only we could have cloned Karen Carpenter's voice....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Smoothest female crooner ever was Karen Carpenter .
Another smooth voice is KD Lang
Do not like very much of her stuff but she has done some great duets with famous singers .
;)