Arrow

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Speaking of former SG stars, Amanda Tapping was on the last aired episode of Supernatural, seems like a recurring role as well.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Wow, this weeks episode had some truly wooden guest actors even by CW standards. That girl they had playing the Huntress ought to look into other career opportunities, 'cause acting really isn't her thing.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
M'kay, I finally sat through an entire episode of Arrow and let me just say that I've seen more appealing things circling the drain in my toilet bowl compared to this turd. Seriously, it's beyond bad, in fact, it's so bad I don't even know where to start. The bad acting? The mind-numbingly boring characters? The poorly choreographed fight scenes? The poorly filmed fight scenes? The poorly edited fight scenes??? :facepalm:

I don't know who the actor is that plays the lead character but he has all the acting range of an 90 year old man's flaccid penis, and he's just as ugly. Seriously, they couldn't find a passable pretty boy in the CW stable? They had to hire someone who looks like he should be manning the pickle station on the lee side of the counter at a Subway sandwich shop? The dude is ugly, hell, his face is positively vaginal.

And the women on this show, oy! My God, just my God! I won't even go into it for fear I'll have a brain hemorrhage before I finish typing just how unspeakably bad the female characters are written, and acted, on this blood fart of a show.

This show is truly, truly horrible and no doubt bespeaks the arrival of the end times. Hell, given the choice of having to watch this litter box of a show or SGU I'd actually watch SGU, that's how horrible Arrow is. With any luck the CW will go bankrupt soon and this anal wart of a show will come to a quick and deserved end.

Thank you

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
M'kay, I finally sat through an entire episode of Arrow and let me just say that I've seen more appealing things circling the drain in my toilet bowl compared to this turd. Seriously, it's beyond bad, in fact, it's so bad I don't even know where to start. The bad acting? The mind-numbingly boring characters? The poorly choreographed fight scenes? The poorly filmed fight scenes? The poorly edited fight scenes??? :facepalm:

I don't know who the actor is that plays the lead character but he has all the acting range of an 90 year old man's flaccid penis, and he's just as ugly. Seriously, they couldn't find a passable pretty boy in the CW stable? They had to hire someone who looks like he should be manning the pickle station on the lee side of the counter at a Subway sandwich shop? The dude is ugly, hell, his face is positively vaginal.

And the women on this show, oy! My God, just my God! I won't even go into it for fear I'll have a brain hemorrhage before I finish typing just how unspeakably bad the female characters are written, and acted, on this blood fart of a show.

This show is truly, truly horrible and no doubt bespeaks the arrival of the end times. Hell, given the choice of having to watch this litter box of a show or SGU I'd actually watch SGU, that's how horrible Arrow is. With any luck the CW will go bankrupt soon and this anal wart of a show will come to a quick and deserved end.

Thank you

The fight scenes couldn't be worse than this: