Arnold Schwarzenegger considering Terminator, Predator and Running Man remakes

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Dude, once you get over the hump and fall into the discipline, it's incredibly rewarding. It sounds like hard work but, once you're used to it, all you're really doing is changing your habits.

Arnold would have several industry docs writing him legal scripts for everything from Deca to Clen to Cyp to HGH to whatever. Life is sweet when you're old and rich and newly single and a playah!

Wurd!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Arnold would have several industry docs writing him legal scripts for everything from Deca to Clen to Cyp to HGH to whatever. Life is sweet when you're old and rich and newly single and a playah!

Wurd!
:laughing:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Forty but no one ever believes me. :icon_lol:

LOL, Im over 50 and people dont believe me. :) You are so right about the changing habits comment as well as Arnie's solution to his sagging muscles. He can EASILY bring himself back to acceptable levels, since he only needs to get in regular shape. He has competed in bodybuilding and he doesnt need to be at 3-5% BF to look ripped. He looks dehydrated in all those pics. Hydration alone is enough to fill in many lines and wrinkles. That means DRINKING WATER, not smearing on some type of creme. I drink about 5 liters of water a day. One's urine should always be clear to a very light yellow. Any darker and you are not drinking enough water..

I still think that Arnie is past his Terminator and Predator days...well, he might be able to do Predator. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
LOL, Im over 50 and people dont believe me. :) You are so right about the changing habits comment as well as Arnie's solution to his sagging muscles. He can EASILY bring himself back to acceptable levels, since he only needs to get in regular shape. He has competed in bodybuilding and he doesnt need to be at 3-5% BF to look ripped. He looks dehydrated in all those pics. Hydration alone is enough to fill in many lines and wrinkles. That means DRINKING WATER, not smearing on some type of creme. I drink about 5 liters of water a day. One's urine should always be clear to a very light yellow. Any darker and you are not drinking enough water..

I still think that Arnie is past his Terminator and Predator days...well, he might be able to do Predator. :)

Well, the arms are the easiest to tighten and lean out, so, he could conceivably make a tank-top or t-shirt appearance.

I'm not kidding about the arms, by the way. I'm sure you've seen a few big guys who either have a waist or a gut but the forearms are vascular and lean and the arms are well defined. Arnie could easily pull that off.