Anyone Remember Fantastic Journey?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Last evening as hubby was watching a horrible SciFi movie (2015's Ice Soldiers - russkies frozen for 50 yrs are thawed & attempt to destroy NYC) we saw an ad for a "classic" (their words not mine) SciFi series abt a group of people who land on an island in the Bermuda Triangle with time portals....from 1977. It had only 10 episodes. Going to DVR five this Sunday & five the next.
Anyone remember this show? It had Roddy McDowell ( didn't everything?:shep_wave2:) and other familiar faces from the time.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Last evening as hubby was watching a horrible SciFi movie (2015's Ice Soldiers - russkies frozen for 50 yrs are thawed & attempt to destroy NYC) we saw an ad for a "classic" (their words not mine) SciFi series abt a group of people who land on an island in the Bermuda Triangle with time portals....from 1977. It had only 10 episodes. Going to DVR five this Sunday & five the next.
Anyone remember this show? It had Roddy McDowell ( didn't everything?:shep_wave2:) and other familiar faces from the time.
You found a diamond out there! I want to see this....

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Been watching this with Mr RAC. Oh its heckle worthy! We are having fun with it, but I can see why it was cancelled! :shep_lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Been watching this with Mr RAC. Oh its heckle worthy! We are having fun with it, but I can see why it was cancelled! :shep_lol:

Where can I still see it?:(

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It was shown five episodes at a time on COZI , I think.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It GET tv not COZI. And finished the series. I understand WHY it was cancelled. Don't know what was worse the so called acting or the horrid sets! :P

It GET tv not COZI. And finished the series. I understand WHY it was cancelled. Don't know what was worse the so called acting or the horrid sets! :P

GET TV got dropped from my local area during a channel purge they did with a bunch of lesser channels. I'm not sure what the reason was, something to do with the FCC, blah blah blah. GRIT TV came back (big deal :rolleye0014:) but GET TV hasn't returned yet. I'm hoping it does because I did watch stuff on there.