Annoying Arsehole who admits it!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We know how annoying the squeedrones can be. How hypocritical, trolling, idiotic, etc....but here is one who actually admits it:
screenshot63.jpg

here's to you Matt for admitting what an arsehole you really are! :shepsalute:

see skydiver I can still post screenshots and laugh at the GW posters without being a member!
neenerneener.gif

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
see skydiver I can still post screenshots and laugh at the GW posters without being a member!
neenerneener.gif

I don't even log in when I do screen captures there. This is really becoming a problem for GayteWorld and they have no means to stop it!

I would recommend that Skydiver closes the forum to lurkers - only registered members should be able to read the posts. That is the only way GW is going to cut down on sites that expose their corruption and make fun of their squeedrones by quoting and screen capturing...

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I don't even log in when I do screen captures there. This is really becoming a problem for GayteWorld and they have no means to stop it!

I would recommend that Skydiver closes the forum to lurkers - only registered members should be able to read the posts. That is the only way GW is going to cut down on sites that expose their corruption and make fun of their squeedrones by quoting and screen capturing...

nice to know I am not the only one who does it that way. :D But really, I only comment so skydiver can't use my screenshotting GW as an excuse to ban my Snookie! ;)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

Yeah, can't see that happening Mr A. If GW cut off the whole folder from lurkers they would lose too much "casual interest" in the show. Also, if they turned the folder into a "protected planet" they would only get the same 15 - 20 odd people posting the same stuff over and over again and I don't think that would be good for GW either.

All that needs to happen is 2 things:
1: the GW mods need to have the courage of thier convictions and treat all posters on GW the same way. I gave a internal cheer when Sky blew her top on the JM thread and threatened to reign everyone in. Unfortunately, someone modded her (or she did it herself), and business as usual has gone on in the SGU folder. I did however notice in the SGA folder the thread about "what would make you watch SGU" has been canned, hopefuly due to the fact it was overrun by SGU squeedrones rather than anything else.

2: The SGU fans have to eat a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up. I post here more than I do on GW because of all the censorship crap.I don't hate SGU, and I will even go so far as to say that thier are some aspects of SGU I find really interesting (basicly, the ship itself and it's mission). I just find it utterly pathetic that the rabid fans of SGU need to be protected in such an overt manner.

All the rabid SGU fans reading this:

Harden the fuck up!!

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Yeah, can't see that happening Mr A. If GW cut off the whole folder from lurkers they would lose too much "casual interest" in the show. Also, if they turned the folder into a "protected planet" they would only get the same 15 - 20 odd people posting the same stuff over and over again and I don't think that would be good for GW either.

Psssst!... :icon_twisted: