Amy Winehouse is dead

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Tragic, she basically wasted her life.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Tragic, she basically wasted her life.

with her talent - it would have been wonderful to see just what she could do through the years.
:icon_cry:

as to her lifestyle choices - she looked old enough to be snookie's mom...and older than me! :P I agree OM1 -- she looks like a meth/crack addict...and it is very very hard to overcome those addictions...one "hit" can make you an addict! :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
with her talent - it would have been wonderful to see just what she could do through the years.
:icon_cry:

as to her lifestyle choices - she looked old enough to be snookie's mom...and older than me! :P I agree OM1 -- she looks like a meth/crack addict...and it is very very hard to overcome those addictions...one "hit" can make you an addict! :(

Yeah, I agree with that. Inside every sucked up, needle pinpricked addict's body is a real human being who just couldnt find any other way to cope. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Here's a glimpse of the person that she once was. Looks like a school pic.

amy-winehouse.jpg

LadySciFi

GateFans Noob
So unexpected! Just caught it on BBC News. If it was suicide, the bad reviews of one her coming-back-concert that resulted in them all being cancelled must have really done it in for her.

I had wondered if it was suicide. In any case, what a sad waste of talent.....