Amanda Tapping on Supernatural

G

Graybrew1

I was watching one of my fav shows and who should turn up but Amanda Tapping. It looks like by this ep, she might be on here for a least a few shows. I got Cas back and AT. I love Supernatural. :biggrin:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
I was watching one of my fav shows and who should turn up but Amanda Tapping. It looks like by this ep, she might be on her for a least a few shows. I got Cas back and AT. I love Supernatural. :biggrin:

While I am glad that she has a new job, I still miss Sanctuary.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Amanda Tapping will be ED of the new Primeval series being done in Canada. The original was awesome, so it should be pretty good. Amanda is still very active.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I keep missing Supernatural but managed to grab a few minutes of the last episode and was surprised to see Amanda Tapping in the cast. That's always a plus.

BTW -- next weeks SN episode focusing on Castiel looks hilarious! I soooooo have to catch that one. :anim_59: (he's a great character and is superbly acted by Misha Collins)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Oh, you guys already know, cool. Was a pretty interesting turn that last episode. I really enjoyed it, there was a lot of plot and characterization. I thought this season was going to be somewhat mediocre but that episode might have changed my mind. Will be interesting how things progress from there. Hopefully Garth is a recurring role, I find him hilarious.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Yes, Amanda is on Supernatural, but what a bitch.