ABC presents - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

heisenberg

Earl Grey

This is a tv show for those wondering.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

This is a tv show for those wondering.
Do people really watch these type of things? On my DVDs, there are always "bonus material" videos which show the behind the scenes stuff, interviews with producers, etc...I never watch them. On Hulu, they have LOTS of this stuff too. Does anyone watch it?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's not "behind the scene's stuff, it a stand alone show..................

Really? I love the Avengers. :) Even if they are not the A-List actors playing the characters, I would still like it.

WAIT A MINUTE....I just watched that trailer and it is going to be a show on ABC?

:joy::popcorn::joy::popcorn::joy::popcorn:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Looks decent, but hard to tell anything from that trailer, will just have to see if they maintain the 'fun' factor from avengers.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Do people really watch these type of things? On my DVDs, there are always "bonus material" videos which show the behind the scenes stuff, interviews with producers, etc...I never watch them. On Hulu, they have LOTS of this stuff too. Does anyone watch it?

Really? I love the Avengers. :) Even if they are not the A-List actors playing the characters, I would still like it.

WAIT A MINUTE....I just watched that trailer and it is going to be a show on ABC?

:joy::popcorn::joy::popcorn::joy::popcorn:

I did state that it is a tv show at the very beginning :P. No idea where you got the idea that it was the extra special that comes with the dvd :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Lucky bastard!

Tis the season for White Widow. It is a seasonal strain only available for about 2-3 months o the year. It's INCREDIBLE.

white-widow-lush.jpg

That is not ice on those leaves. :anim_59:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Looks interesting. The high production values will work against it in the long run though. Nonetheless, I'll tune in.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Hopefully it's still good even if there isn't a crossover with avengers
“I mean, the whole point of this show is, they’re just guys. They’re not The Avengers, they’re not the fancy ones. They’re the people that got sort of hit in the blowback of this super-world. So he’s kind of an everyman. He appears to be a very fierce everyman! ...
It’s not what the show is about. The show is about the six people who are in the show. And very week we’ll meet somebody that they have to deal with. Some of those people will be very sympathetic, some of them will be evil, some will be from the Marvel canon, some will reference it -- but it’s not an Easter egg hunt. It really is just about the lives of these people as they’re dealing with this super-world.”

http://www.blastr.com/2013-5-23/whedon-addresses-those-shieldavengers-crossover-rumors

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
^What'd you think of the new Iron Man?

Hopefully they won't get caught up in their own celebrity that they have right now and just dish out any old crap expecting us to gobble it up, hope they put some effort into it.