We Save SGU

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
@ Aragon101and Graybrew1: did i acusse one of you for not being a true fans? i only ment that, each true fan lives his hope in his way, like you guys holding up on this forum.
But is seems that i have to explain to some of you :icon_neutral: and by the way Aragon 101, how YOU dare to acusse me? You don't know me better to know if i did a couple of what you detailed there :icon_e_wink: and, if i did that website on my own, that's explains i did more than only talking to te walls.
@ Gatefan1976: i don't get it, why you've warned me? :icon_neutral: if some guys from here, understand what they want (or can) i have to be warned?

First of all, I forgot to give you a proper WELCOME!

:welcomewagon:

You should know we are NOT anti-SGU as a website, but not everybody here thinks very highly of SGU. Some of us here do, and our rules prohibit flaming you or "beating up" on you for liking SGU so you are safe posting anything you want about it (preferably on the SGU forums which are here: http://www.gatefans.net/forums/forumdisplay.php/65-Stargate-Universe). :). I cant promise you any support from GateFans officially, but you may post your save-SGU messages on those forums if you wish. Even bring your friends if you like. This website is your alternative to Gateworld, and you are fully welcome here. We also offer coverage on all science fiction and lots of other stuff.

Having said that, me PERSONALLY? I know for a fact that the space at Bridge where the SGU sets were housed is now empty and available to other productions. the sets have been dismantled and destroyed. Saving the show is not possible, so REVIVAL is your only option. And if any Stargate show should be revived, it should be Stargate Atlantis! :smiley_squee:

Again, WELCOME to GateFans!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Count me in!

There is a new chance to save SGU join http://www.sg-u.com/ and vote there.
We have even a video teaser on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePzRujyC70
Watch the video, but is necesarly to join the website and vote there. And of course, spread this to any forum, website or blog, everywhere, so other get to know what u know: this campaign.

I ask the staff to support our non-profit campaign by whatever means if they can.
We can also share a minibanner or any other partnership(more details we can discuss at contact@sg-u.com)
Thank's and i expect all with us.
First 3 active users on forum will be rewarded with "vip" rang.

OMG! Save SGU? Count me in!!! Where do you want me to send the donation check for the campaign?

Oh yeah, to all you SGU haters, who's laughing at my "Save SGU" tattoo now, huh? Who's laughing now??? In your face haters!!! SGU is coming back!!! In your face!!!

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
OMG! Save SGU? Count me in!!! Where do you want me to send the donation check for the campaign?

Oh yeah, to all you SGU haters, who's laughing at my "Save SGU" tattoo now, huh? Who's laughing now??? In your face haters!!! SGU is coming back!!! In your face!!!
Given that i immediately assume your "Save SGU" Tattoo is on your left butt cheek, it kinda defeats the purpose of trying to bring attention to it if the way to spread it is to literally spread it.

:facepalm:*flees*:facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Given that i immediately assume your "Save SGU" Tattoo is on your left butt cheek, it kinda defeats the purpose of trying to bring attention to it if the way to spread it is to literally spread it.

LMAO! Green for that. :) :rotflmao:

Hey Buddy! Good to see you in our house again! So many cool things happening...how is the fanfic thing going? Hope you will do a rewatch or two...they are hella fun!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

sgu_220_eli.jpg

ady_lov3_u

GateFans Noob
First of all, I forgot to give you a proper WELCOME!

:welcomewagon:

You should know we are NOT anti-SGU as a website, but not everybody here thinks very highly of SGU. Some of us here do, and our rules prohibit flaming you or "beating up" on you for liking SGU so you are safe posting anything you want about it (preferably on the SGU forums which are here: http://www.gatefans.net/forums/forumdisplay.php/65-Stargate-Universe). :). I cant promise you any support from GateFans officially, but you may post your save-SGU messages on those forums if you wish. Even bring your friends if you like. This website is your alternative to Gateworld, and you are fully welcome here. We also offer coverage on all science fiction and lots of other stuff.

Having said that, me PERSONALLY? I know for a fact that the space at Bridge where the SGU sets were housed is now empty and available to other productions. the sets have been dismantled and destroyed. Saving the show is not possible, so REVIVAL is your only option. And if any Stargate show should be revived, it should be Stargate Atlantis! :smiley_squee:

Again, WELCOME to GateFans!

I really appreciate your welcome, and the way you are, with others. First of all, it is not a problem if gatefans support or not our campaign, by the way, it's free to ask.
And, of course u can know more about sgu studios than me, i live in the east Europe, so you should know that i have not access like you to much SGU stuff or props, or anything else. I watched SGU on Universal Channel, a TV channel in my region and the only that aired the series in this part of the world. As example, my poor english, sience it's not my native lagnuage. But what i want to say, if those sets were destroyed, that's not mean, that it can be FOREVER lost. Yow know better than me, that is a small bit of truth in my words.

Man, we don't need and donation in cash, a true dream is made reality by heart, not by pockets (like SGU producers did :mad: ).
The only "donation" you can help with, it's to enter the site, vote there and join the forum, and of course, spread the word to the others all over the internet, to do the same. And to mention as last, watch the youtube video teaser.

Tropicana

Council Member

I know somewhere else on the derrière such tattoo could be located.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Man, we don't need and donation in cash, a true dream is made reality by heart, not by pockets (like SGU producers did :mad: ).
The only "donation" you can help with, it's to enter the site, vote there and join the forum, and of course, spread the word to the others all over the internet, to do the same. And to mention as last, watch the youtube video teaser.

Like I said count me in! Just tell me where to go an I'll start spreading the word right away. :beckettu:

BTW, who was your favorite character? Rush was my favorite for obvious reasons (LOVED his hair!) but Lt. Scott was really dreamy too don't you think?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Sir, I didn't join this site just to have my appreciation for SGU publicly mocked. I can't help it that none of you are smart enough to get the subtle genius and ephemeral nuances the writers labored to put into the show. Ten years from now all you haters will be crying that SGU was a great show that, like Firefly, ended long before its time. But it will be too late by that point to bring it back. The actors will be too old; David Blue will be long deceased from a myocardial infarction and Robert Carlyle will be serving a life sentence in prison simply for being himself.

Please stop hating and start helping. Support SGU now so we can save this great show and have it get the ending that it truly deserves, unlike SGA, which no one really cared for anyway. Might I suggest putting up a front page SAVE SGU banner please?

Thank you

ady_lov3_u

GateFans Noob
Like I said count me in! Just tell me where to go an I'll start spreading the word right away. :beckettu:

BTW, who was your favorite character? Rush was my favorite for obvious reasons (LOVED his hair!) but Lt. Scott was really dreamy too don't you think?

I does not matter, you can go everywhere, on any forum, website or blog to spread the word, any place you can say, it's good, only this way our number will grow :)

And by the way, you have a pool on the campaign forum where you can vote your fav char, like i already did :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:smiley_squee::smiley_squee::smiley_squee:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I does not matter, you can go everywhere, on any forum, website or blog to spread the word, any place you can say, it's good, only this way our number will grow :)

And by the way, you have a pool on the campaign forum where you can vote your fav char, like i already did :)

Like this?

SAVE+SGU+copy2.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's nice, thank's for the ideea, but i have come across this one too, on a facebook campaign if i remember well.

And you guys, what's so funny? xD :rotflmao: kidding :P

You don't like my idea??? I went to all the trouble of posting the picture because I thought you would like it and now you say you don't. I was only trying to help the campaign. I feel bad now. :( :( :(

S

Stonelesscutter

You don't like my idea??? I went to all the trouble of posting the picture because I thought you would like it and now you say you don't. I was only trying to help the campaign. I feel bad now. :( :( :(

I hate to see you so sad.
I liked your pic. :)

ady_lov3_u

GateFans Noob

Man please, i am sorry, don't feel bad, what i was trying to say, is that i love the picture, but just i can't use it on my campaign website, bechause it's not nice to use someone else's work for his/her campaign.
But i like the picture alot, and i really appreciate any kind of effort you and any other does :smiley_squee: