We broke 90,000 posts today

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Ok, then what you're saying is the poor girl was raped anally by so many throughout her life that her vengeance spans multiple novels. This takes vigilante to a whole new level and the weapon of choice is an arsenal of big rubber adult toys.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
tumblr_lwdk1jNZSX1qjm9bpo1_500.png

Since this is a thread about posting I have now regained the ability to post pics and change avatars. Thank you OM1 and Bluce. I'll green you guys but don't feel comfortable doing it in a thread that has devolved into the topic of anal rape. I'm not European after all. ;)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Ok, then what you're saying is the poor girl was raped anally by so many throughout her life that her vengeance spans multiple novels. This takes vigilante to a whole new level and the weapon of choice is an arsenal of big rubber adult toys.

Nope, this is exactly what happens:

When Lisbeth Salander is told that her legal guardian has suffered a stroke, she meets lawyer Nils Bjurman (Peter Andersson), who takes control of her finances. Bjurman, a sexual sadist, forces Salander to perform fellatio on him in return for access to her bank account. At their next meeting, he beats her, handcuffs her to his bed, and anally rapes her not knowing that Salander is recording the incident with a hidden video camera.

After Salander recovers from the rape, she pays Bjurman an unexpected visit. She stuns him with a taser and ties him up. She compels him to relinquish control of her finances and in one year's time to recommend termination of her state guardianship. Failure to comply with her demands will result in the release the DVD evidence of her rape to the media. Salander tattoos Bjurman's abdomen with the message "I am a sadist pig and a rapist".

And in the rest of the book and the two sequels she goes on to solve a decades old serial killer case, kill her father who managed to survive her attempt to burn him alive when she was twelve, and then defeat an evil spy cabal just before dinner.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
What is this thread about? What kind of scifi site is this??? :eek::eek::eek:

Sometimes our threads drift a little bit OT. I have a feeling the mods will move this one. ;) :P

Just yesterday this was about an ABBA party at Omni's house.

O

Odo

Sometimes our threads drift a little bit OT. I have a feeling the mods will move this one. ;) :P

Just yesterday this was about an ABBA party at Omni's house.

Omni? Is she the fresh mouth girl that's been so rude in other threads? Someone should have a stern talk with her. Perhaps one of the moderators of this site could correct the problem? That kind of behavior of hers is unbecoming in a scifi themed forum.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Omni? Is she the fresh mouth girl that's been so rude in other threads? Someone should have a stern talk with her. Perhaps one of the moderators of this site could correct the problem? That kind of behavior of hers is unbecoming in a scifi themed forum.

Yes, someone definitely needs to have a stern talk with that girl.

:rotflmao: :laughing: :rotflmao: :laughing:

G

Graybrew1

This thread is fine so far. We are not just a scifi forum.; We are a social fourm too.

G

Graybrew1

I now hold no respect for your taste in music.

;)
I can't help it. I am a girly girl. ABBA is fun music to me. I also love Alt Rock like Seether, Shinedown, Nickleback, Theory of a Deadman and Three Days Grace. I have diverse tastes.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I now hold no respect for your taste in music.

;)

Aren't you required by law to like ABBA? Isn't there a whole section on them in your history class in grade school?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
No, we are all free to hate them as much as we want. And that's a freedom I make very good use of.

Mmm, no, I doubt that. You are over compensating with your "hatred" of them. I'm sure you've put on a wig and danced in front of a mirror at some point in your life to "Mama Mia". Don't lie now. ;)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Mmm, no, I doubt that. You are over compensating with your "hatred" of them. I'm sure you've put on a wig and danced in front of a mirror at some point in your life to "Mama Mia". Don't lie now. ;)

My oh my, are you projecting your own past onto others in order to hide from it? It's okay ape, you can come clean. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
My oh my, are you projecting your own past onto others in order to hide from it? It's okay ape, you can come clean. ;)

I'm not the one vehemently protesting a dislike for ABBA, that's all I'm saying. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Sweden, yeah! :joy:

abba.jpg

Bluce Ree

View attachment 6646

Since this is a thread about posting I have now regained the ability to post pics and change avatars. Thank you OM1 and Bluce. I'll green you guys but don't feel comfortable doing it in a thread that has devolved into the topic of anal rape. I'm not European after all. ;)

I had no idea anyone was having trouble posting pics from remote URLs. Uploading from your PC was working fine, though, which is probably why the problem was overlooked. Quick fix once the problem was identified.

Bluce Ree

Nope, this is exactly what happens:

And in the rest of the book and the two sequels she goes on to solve a decades old serial killer case, kill her father who managed to survive her attempt to burn him alive when she was twelve, and then defeat an evil spy cabal just before dinner.

Damn. And she does all that with a dildo?