Tron Legacy

• Thread starter Robbie_Rocket_Pants
  • Start date

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I know I've seen Event Horizon a long time ago. I don't really remember anything about it though. Now I'm curious again. :) Perhaps the movie isn't so bad.

I like the premise more than the movie itself. I wish they'd have made it more sci-fi than paranormal, though. The moment a movie goes religious and the "devil" becomes part of the story, I tune out.

S

Stonelesscutter

I like the premise more than the movie itself. I wish they'd have made it more sci-fi than paranormal, though. The moment a movie goes religious and the "devil" becomes part of the story, I tune out.

So there was some sort of demon in it then?
What about demon-like creatures in Star Trek?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It posits that using an experimental space folding FTL drive opens a gateway to hell. Really one of the worst movies ever made - and not because it has relgion (which in and of itself is not a problem). Just way over the top gory and depraved.

S

Stonelesscutter

It posits that using an experimental space folding FTL drive opens a gateway to hell. Really one of the worst movies ever made - and not because it has relgion (which in and of itself is not a problem). Just way over the top gory and depraved.

Okay. Doesn't sound like my thing then. Perhaps that is the reason I don't remember it.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
WHY though? The real Tron story was told in the first movie. The second one barely made sense after the first, and a third one is ludicrous IMO!
We've had this discussion before they are just trying to make money. Just keep in mind none of the actors from the previous film are in this film.