Tomorrow War, amz prime movie

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have absolutely zero emotional response to this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQjEbkV-9ZM
I agree with you. I am so tired of "cinematic" burning cities and explosions and rushed, fast switching action that is dancing around a paper thin storyline. Oh, and a killer soundtrack. They are all the same now. But, what will I do? I will watch it and whine about it. I have been whining and complaining so long about so much of the new stuff I am even telling myself I am too old for this crap! I have been getting out more.

I will watch it.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Definitely an assembly line type of movie but on the upside Chris Pratt has good charisma.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I agree with you. I am so tired of "cinematic" burning cities and explosions and rushed, fast switching action that is dancing around a paper thin storyline. Oh, and a killer soundtrack. They are all the same now. But, what will I do? I will watch it and whine about it. I have been whining and complaining so long about so much of the new stuff I am even telling myself I am too old for this crap! I have been getting out more.

I will watch it.
Definitely an assembly line type of movie but on the upside Chris Pratt has good charisma.
these are reasons why i am now deeply embedded into ACORN TV :)