SyFy UK Snags Rights to "Continuum"

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What, Syfy US airing actual science fiction programming? Now you're just being totally unrealistic.

The big ass frownly face is because I know Syfy will RUIN this show. :( They will shave the budget, refuse to pay the actors what they are worth, and then it will last maybe one more season, then Syfy will toss it like they have all the other good shows which have come along. I take this news as BAD news. :moody:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
The big ass frownly face is because I know Syfy will RUIN this show. :( They will shave the budget, refuse to pay the actors what they are worth, and then it will last maybe one more season, then Syfy will toss it like they have all the other good shows which have come along. I take this news as BAD news. :moody:

Well so far it's just Syfy UK which have bought the airing rights for the show in Britain, so at least for know we don't have to get too worried.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well so far it's just Syfy UK which have bought the airing rights for the show in Britain, so at least for know we don't have to get too worried.

Syfy is still syphillis no matter where you get it. :smiley-laughing024:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Well, the Canadians are paying for the making of the show. SyFy's licensing money is just icing on the cake. I'd only worry if they were taking over production, which they are not.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, the Canadians are paying for the making of the show. SyFy's licensing money is just icing on the cake. I'd only worry if they were taking over production, which they are not.

Exactly, same as Lost Girl.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Clearly this is the safest role for SyFy to play in regards to programming at this point based on their recent track record. Fingers crossed they continue this trend.