Stargate Universe: The Animated Series (Prologue Episode Season 1)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This time, using the desktop version of the software

Okay, the desktop version of the software called State allows you to have your actors walk, you can set camera angles and all sorts of stuff. AND, not I can have up to six characters on the screen at a time. :icon_twisted:. Stories to come! Too bad there is no way to change the characters so they look like the real ones in cartoon. They have a set of characters which is wide ranging, but not real diverse. No fat male characters! No longhair males! Still, perhaps the stories can cover for that.

This is just a test with the new version. The video is not choppy and the characters are clear and no green screen bleed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAztnE502Tk

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The next step is to reveal that Wray got pregnant in stasis and Eli is the father...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Okay, the desktop version of the software called State allows you to have your actors walk, you can set camera angles and all sorts of stuff. AND, not I can have up to six characters on the screen at a time. :icon_twisted:. Stories to come! Too bad there is no way to change the characters so they look like the real ones in cartoon. They have a set of characters which is wide ranging, but not real diverse. No fat male characters! No longhair males! Still, perhaps the stories can cover for that.

This is just a test with the new version. The video is not choppy and the characters are clear and no green screen bleed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAztnE502Tk

Eli gained more than 60 lbs!! Green, dude!:laughing::rotflmao::lol:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I can't wait for the official "episode one" of this series. I suspect it will be better than Terra Nova. ;)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I can't wait for the official "episode one" of this series. I suspect it will be better than Terra Nova. ;)

Watching a scorpion at the bottom of a big white bucket being poked with a stick by an 8 year old holds more interest to me than Terra Nova.