Stargate Universe: The Animated Series (Prologue Episode Season 1)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Scott and Chloe discuss coming out of suspended animation in this prologue. The following episodes will introduce the rest of the animated characters and be longer and hopefully have better quality. But here it is!

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I see you've gotten started on the new series SGC (StarGate: Cannibalism)....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I see you've gotten started on the new series SGC (StarGate: Cannibalism)....

LOL, its crappy quality, but I had to get started somewhere! I will make the next one an actual story and improve the quality. Its easy to make them!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Kinda like this eh?

[video=youtube_share;FL7yD-0pqZg]-0pqZg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Kinda like this eh?

[video=youtube_share;FL7yD-0pqZg]-0pqZg

Yep, its at Xtranormal and if you choose the green screen set, you can replace the background using chroma key. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Cool.

BTW I always had a soft spot for the iPhone skit I embedded - it captures the "iSheep" mentality so well....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Cool.

BTW I always had a soft spot for the iPhone skit I embedded - it captures the "iSheep" mentality so well....

Wait...YOU did that?! That is like the most popular iPhone vs Droid video out there!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
No, no. I did not author it. I meant I embedded it here above as a reference.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! someone please post this on their site PLEASE!! LMFAO!! :rotflmao:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
A little choppy but the dialog is brilliant. Good job! :beckettu:

I would suggest that Volker was one of the eaten, but I will leave that up to you. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
A little choppy but the dialog is brilliant. Good job! :beckettu:

I would suggest that Volker was one of the eaten, but I will leave that up to you. :)

That was just the first, and its a LOT choppy! But the next one will be about 10 minutes and will not be as choppy. :) This is gonna be fun!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
That was just the first, and its a LOT choppy! But the next one will be about 10 minutes and will not be as choppy. :) This is gonna be fun!

Not to steer you in any direction, but if Eli eats Volker he will also eat Greer's kidney. :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Scott and Chloe discuss coming out of suspended animation in this prologue. The following episodes will introduce the rest of the animated characters and be longer and hopefully have better quality. But here it is!

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

:laughing:I had to green you for this one, buddy! I'm laughing so hard my gf thinks I'm nutz. :rotflmao:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
:laughing:I had to green you for this one, buddy! I'm laughing so hard my gf thinks I'm nutz. :rotflmao:

Thanks, but that one is crude compared to the new one I am working on which uses the desktop (paid) version of that software, and is much more polished. I want to make them and then have them here as a parody series. :) The next one will be an episode with a story. :icon_twisted: I am no CGI guy, so the text-to-animation thing works well for me!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So the next step in the story is Eli luring others to join him in his culinary pursuits?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Alternately we can have the startling revelation that Eli's dad was named Lecter...

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
I guess it could be worse, it could be an Animated Twilight Series. Man, that series gives another meaning to "Vampires Suck" lol.

G

Graybrew1

I guess it could be worse, it could be an Animated Twilight Series. Man, that series gives another meaning to "Vampires Suck" lol.

I have a teenage daughter, both her and my niece are dying to see that movie. :icon_lol: