Smallville

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Surprised there isn't a thread on smallville or maybe I didn't look hard enough. Anyways, hate that it's ending. I mean sure it's kinda cheesy but fun watching though.

Enjoyed the recent episode, I, for some reason, always like the badass Clark. The ending was a bit unbelievable, how quickly the other clark tries to become good.

G

Graybrew1

Surprised there isn't a thread on smallville or maybe I didn't look hard enough. Anyways, hate that it's ending. I mean sure it's kinda cheesy but fun watching though.

Enjoyed the recent episode, I, for some reason, always like the badass Clark. The ending was a bit unbelievable, how quickly the other clark tries to become good.

I like this, have watched it for years. It is ready to end.I hope they do it justice. The actors now look way too old to be fresh of school. Go oliver! Lol

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I like this, have watched it for years. It is ready to end.I hope they do it justice. The actors now look way too old to be fresh of school. Go oliver! Lol

They've been having too many filler/closure episodes and haven't been concentrating on the big bad. I was actually hoping they'd do some kind of a spin-off, Metropolis or something. I mean, they've been doing mostly Metropolis stories anyways.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I found it funny that when the movie "Superman Returns" came out, the actor playing Superman (Brandon Routh) was actually younger than the actor playing 'Superboy' in "Smallville" (Tom Welling) - and that was back in 2006! :icon_lol:

G

Graybrew1

I found it funny that when the movie "Superman Returns" came out, the actor playing Superman (Brandon Routh) was actually younger than the actor playing 'Superboy' in "Smallville" (Tom Welling) - and that was back in 2006! :icon_lol:

Yeah and not exactly the "man of steel" anymore either. Unlike Justin Hartely, who although he looks too old , he still looks...ahem..... fit. LOL I would relish a spin off with Oliver and Chloe. Then they could meet up with the Justice League from time to time.

G

Graybrew1

Is Welling looking that bad already???

Not bad, just not "Man of Steel" like he looked back when....

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Age hits us all. :(

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That second picture is just freaky gray. I can't but help think of grayson whenever I see your name. And quit sharing your private collection of photos. lol

Future clark was pretty awesome. Remember that episode? He took care of a nuclear explosion like it was nothing. That was a awesome episode.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I heard sometime ago that he was going to do a new show, so naturally I was interested but it turned out to be some high school crap. What the hell! Wonder where Lana is.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol the finale, that was so awesome and cheesy at the same time but they handled the suit transition kinda pretty well, didn't dwell on it. Good series sendoff, brought everyone back for the big finish except Lana but she had some flashback moments. Good ol' cheesy but awesome finish, was hoping for a more epic fight but eh.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
lol the finale, that was so awesome and cheesy at the same time but they handled the suit transition kinda pretty well, didn't dwell on it. Good series sendoff, brought everyone back for the big finish except Lana but she had some flashback moments. Good ol' cheesy but awesome finish, was hoping for a more epic fight but eh.

I don't wanna know specifics, But was it awesome for "smallville"?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yes it was. Kinda appropriate finish, lots of closure but sorta 'the adventure continues' ending.

Ahh, very good!!
Really looking forward to it now, but still have to get S9 on DVD yet. Oh well, it's a good thing I have plenty of other things to destract me :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
indeed it was a fairly descent series finale and they tied everything up quite nicly but cheesy :P

loved seeing luthor again.

G

Graybrew1

indeed it was a fairly descent series finale and they tied everything up quite nicly but cheesy :P

I agree the show has been missing something since he's been gone. I found Sr. over the top however.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

Omni, where's all your avi's and siggies gone? strange to see your name pop up without some art attached :(