Science Fiction Babes Through Time

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So far I like Agam Darshi the best - there is a sort of mystery / warmth in her eyes that is appealing.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
500full-kate-mulgrew.jpg

Lest we forget..

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Janeway rocks! :D if I was a girl, I would aspire to be her.

I loved Kate Mulgrew as Janeway- gorgoeus yet tough enough to stand with the "big boys" (kirk, picard, sisko) and probably able to beat them up! ;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
Those first two aren't very flattering, looks more like she has moobs or well developed pecs rather than a "well developed" chest. I think in the "bra business" they would be refered to as "East-Westers"

I'll have a piece of those moobs though. :)

Maybe these will be more to your liking

sexy-hairstyle-from-natasha-henstridge-2.jpg

Natasha-Henstridge-2336x3504-507kb-media-350-media-144705-1231893302.jpg

263656Natasha-Henstridge-Posters.jpg

12272721.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

You didn't watch Species?! :eek: Go get it now. We can't post the really good pictures from that movie here...

What if you'd post them on SGUsucks? :P
Ofcourse I've seen Species.
I used to have it on VCD too.
That first picture (of the 4) reminded me of a woman I saw appear in Big Bang Theory (in Wallowitz's fantasies) who apparently was from BSG, so I thought it was her.
But Species rocks.
I might have to get me that DVD sometime if I run into it for a bargainprice.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Why, do you have a pair?

Come on, you made that too easy. ;) :icon_razz:

LOL . I am because I am always inspecting my wife's breast on a daily basis . I always give a two thumbs up every morning regarding -shape , size , warmth , sex appeal , bra design , cleavage rating and just yummy goodness that they are. :) Though I do not have my own I do have a lovely pair sleeping right beside me every night !!!