Random Banter

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I am thinking of using Sora (when it gets released to the public) to recreate my old shows and creating new stories for them using ChatGPT or Stargate Atlantis the possibilities are endless. Or feeding Sora books and recreating them into Sora.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
I am thinking of using Sora (when it gets released to the public) to recreate my old shows and creating new stories for them using ChatGPT or Stargate Atlantis the possibilities are endless. Or feeding Sora books and recreating them into Sora.
Im interested in trying it to use it to do an independent movie.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just in case anyone is interested, Horizon Forbidden West launched for PC today. Awesome game.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Lol. As far as scams go, this one is kinda funny. Gotta appreciate the separate "hee hee" message.

1711590072198.png

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
That's creepy!

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this but I personally hate this gay and trans shit that's drowning the media these days.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
The media is obsessed with it and they post it on the news and on tiktok so I stopped watching both. Nowadays I just watch shows where I can learn something like chemistry, science and maths and english and other languages.
I stopped watching the news almost three decades ago, when I was in my late teens. There is seriously no point in watching the news. Sure, there are things sometimes which are worth knowing, but you will hear about those even without watching the news.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
Yeah I know tell me about it. I gagged that I wanted to vomit after seeing those shots.
I am so not into that look. Little girl faces and super thin bodies with big boobs is not my thing at all. Live-action anime girls IMO. There is a "type" of guy who loves that look.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I am so not into that look. Little girl faces and super thin bodies with big boobs is not my thing at all. Live-action anime girls IMO. There is a "type" of guy who loves that look.
For the record, nothing wrong with big boobs though.