Once Upon A Time

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Okay, now I am in Season 4, episode 5. We are still in the Elsa/Snow Queen story. It's a shame we still have to have Snow White in the series as a main character because of Emma. David is a great character, but Snow has just become a blob hovering over a baby in this season.

I wouldn't doubt that Snow White was knocked up in those scenes. No running through the trees I suspect.

The Snow Queen, with Elizabeth Mitchell, very interesting. I loved the name of her store.

A lot of the actors involved, especially the guest actors, came either from the LOST or Buffy Universes.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I wouldn't doubt that Snow White was knocked up in those scenes. No running through the trees I suspect.

The Snow Queen, with Elizabeth Mitchell, very interesting. I loved the name of her store.

A lot of the actors involved, especially the guest actors, came either from the LOST or Buffy Universes.

I'm still liking the show a lot, but the flavor of it has changed a lot from Season 1 and 2. I think they got kinda deep in Season 4 with the Snow Queen and Elsa. It's getting boring (that storyline).

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I'm still liking the show a lot, but the flavor of it has changed a lot from Season 1 and 2. I think they got kinda deep in Season 4 with the Snow Queen and Elsa. It's getting boring (that storyline).

If you are looking for more stuff to bore you try and see if you can find "Love Actually" on the NetFlix server. Its a X-Mass movie for the older set. You might get to see some of your favourite actors before they went hugely. Its a bladder blaster at 135 minutes.

If you try and seek it out remember it has "naughty-bits" with a bunch of the usual British double-entendres.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
If you are looking for more stuff to bore you try and see if you can find "Love Actually" on the NetFlix server. Its a X-Mass movie for the older set. You might get to see some of your favourite actors before they went hugely. Its a bladder blaster at 135 minutes.

If you try and seek it out remember it has "naughty-bits" with a bunch of the usual British double-entendres.

Cruella DeVille, Ursula and Maleficent (updated to the movie version)? I like. :) I really want Regina to find happiness because she has made the most progress of all the magical folk I have seen in the series. I hope Rumplestiltskin is put on hold for a while. I think that Robert Carlyle has been SUPERB in this series. So much so that I have forgiven his awful Dr. Rush in SGU.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
The bitch is about to blow up Storybrooke with a crystal. I am still in Season 2 (Ep 22).

Never did like Tamara when her stint on "Once" ended, nor her partner either. Maybe I subconsciously recognized her from an earlier role.

Poor Regina has LOST so many lovers over the years. Snow White got one of them killed off by her, when the Mother decided that the stable hand was not good enuff for her daughter. Or how about squeezing the life out of the Sheriff's heart.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Never did like Tamara when her stint on "Once" ended, nor her partner either. Maybe I subconsciously recognized her from an earlier role.

Poor Regina has LOST so many lovers over the years. Snow White got one of them killed off by her, when the Mother decided that the stable hand was not good enuff for her daughter. Or how about squeezing the life out of the Sheriff's heart.

I admire her character a LOT. She is one of my favorite characters in the show.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I was wondering when you would bring in the "Rush" character.

I think Season 5 will bring more disappointment. Cruella DeVille with her coup DeVille, if only the writers weren't so lazy they could of made a vastly more interesting show. Regina not bad for a character.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I was wondering when you would bring in the "Rush" character.

I think Season 5 will bring more disappointment. Cruella DeVille with her coup DeVille, if only the writers weren't so lazy they could of made a vastly more interesting show. Regina not bad for a character.

I'm in Season 5 at Episode 5. We are in the Camelot storyline with Excalibur and the Dark One dagger and them wanting to join the two pieces. I am still not completely clear on the fact that there are people in two realms plus Storybrooke. I love the way they have redeemed Regina. Cruella was a good character. Fun to watch. It is creepy to see Dark Emma. Also, the cute little crush they have with Henry and Violet was ok. Lots of shipping goes on in this show, but it's totally fine because the genre is fantasy, and specifically fairytales. I have found the series to be extremely entertaining and binge-worthy. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I have all of the seasons that have been released! :P enjoying the reboot on ABC right now.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have all of the seasons that have been released! :P enjoying the reboot on ABC right now.

Reboot? What reboot? :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
oh they have taken the story in a new direction...I call that the reboot. the only actors left from the original version are Robert Carlylse, Lana Parrilla, & the dude that plays hook.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
oh they have taken the story in a new direction...I call that the reboot. the only actors left from the original version are Robert Carlylse, Lana Parrilla, & the dude that plays hook.

What happened to Emma, Henry and Snow and David? If Regina and Rumple are still in it, are Robin and Belle still around? Major loss in characters! I'm almost there so I guess I will see how they did it. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
What happened to Emma, Henry and Snow and David? If Regina and Rumple are still in it, are Robin and Belle still around? Major loss in characters! I'm almost there so I guess I will see how they did it. :)
ok trying to remember how to do spoiler tags :P remind me how.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
ok trying to remember how to do spoiler tags :P remind me how.

You just type whatever you want to type, then you highlight it and click this button:

spoiler.PNG

The second button down when you click that is the Spoiler button. Anything highlighted in your post will be put in a spoiler.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
OK at the end of the season 6.. After Hook (or Captain Guyliner as Regina called him) married Emma..they all seemed to go off on Happily Ever After. Flashforward to a young adult Henry going off to find his own story.A few years later he meets Regina in the Enchanted Forest and an alternate ( & older & fat) Hook. The three join forces. Alternate Hook gets made young again and they are looking for Henry's true love. There is another curse and they are in the Pacific Northwest. Hook is now a cop whose partner is Rumple..good or bad cop?

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I haven't binged on season 6, but will the blood letting ever stop? Emma left the series to be with her friends in Brazil or somewhere. Contracts were up for most of the characters.

According to my local "photo-bloggist" it appears that Zelena and Belle make several appearances.

Off the top of my head it appears that "Henry" has magically grown older and goes out on a quest to find his daughter who lives near "Hyperion Heights" in Seattle.

Rush and Hook become a crime fighting duo. For the occasional LOST viewer here, they will recognize the crime fighting scenario from the alternate universe from the final season of that show.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I haven't binged on season 6, but will the blood letting ever stop? Emma left the series to be with her friends in Brazil or somewhere. Contracts were up for most of the characters.

According to my local "photo-bloggist" it appears that Zelena and Belle make several appearances.

Off the top of my head it appears that "Henry" has magically grown older and goes out on a quest to find his daughter who lives near "Hyperion Heights" in Seattle.

Rush and Hook become a crime fighting duo. For the occasional LOST viewer here, they will recognize the crime fighting scenario from the alternate universe from the final season of that show.

I am just getting into Season 5 and we are all in Hades and "Underbrooke". Seems like the story is slowing down (morphing?). Everyone shows up in Hades, and it feels like they are wrapping up the show but I know they aren't doing that because there is a Season 6. Henry is older now? That means there is a new actor playing him, right? And Rumple with Hook means that somehow he was resurrected from Hades...what about all the darkness inside him? I guess I will find out. :)

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I am just getting into Season 5 and we are all in Hades and "Underbrooke". Seems like the story is slowing down (morphing?). Everyone shows up in Hades, and it feels like they are wrapping up the show but I know they aren't doing that because there is a Season 6. Henry is older now? That means there is a new actor playing him, right? And Rumple with Hook means that somehow he was resurrected from Hades...what about all the darkness inside him? I guess I will find out. :)

I think I will have to do a Season 5 re-watch until "Once" gets knocked off of my NetFlix.

In the early 60s Shirley Temple Black had her own series called "Storybook" where they redid some of the old fairy tale standards.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think I will have to do a Season 5 re-watch until "Once" gets knocked off of my NetFlix.

In the early 60s Shirley Temple Black had her own series called "Storybook" where they redid some of the old fairy tale standards.

I am not going to be embarrassed when I tell you I remember that. :). But I saw it in reruns. Season 5 is actually not bad at all. I am now on Season 6, and they have brought back the Evil Queen with a vengeance. She is such an awesome evil queen!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Once Upon A Time's musical episode was fun! I was not expecting it at all, but it was fun and uncharacteristic of the show. It was also unmistakably Disney (at least they do musicals well!). I really enjoyed it, and now I am coming to the end of Season 6 with the Final Battle part 1.