National Treasure: Edge of History

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Been watching this show. Actually quite nicely done. Has ties to the movies of course. Nicolas Cage isn't in it, at least not yet, and I have my doubts that he will be. Other characters from the movies did make an appearance though, such as Riley and the FBI guy Sudeski. Not woke. There are nine episodes out so far and the final episode of the first season should air on Disney+ next Wednesday. Worth a shot.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Seen the whole season now. Thought it was alright, a worthy TV show for the movies. Anyone gave this a shot?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Been watching this show. Actually quite nicely done. Has ties to the movies of course. Nicolas Cage isn't in it, at least not yet, and I have my doubts that he will be. Other characters from the movies did make an appearance though, such as Riley and the FBI guy Sudeski. Not woke. There are nine episodes out so far and the final episode of the first season should air on Disney+ next Wednesday. Worth a shot.

WAIT!!

You mean there is more than Star Wars on my DISNEY+?

:) :) :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
You might like Night Skies, which was also canceled after one season but it was great! Maybe you have seen it?
I have not seen Night Skies, nor have I heard of it. But I hate to go into a show knowing it was already cancelled.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
I have not seen Night Skies, nor have I heard of it. But I hate to go into a show knowing it was already cancelled.
It ends on a cliffhanger, and I still recommend watching it. It has Sissy Spacek in it. I watched it on Prime.