Kicking Butt and taking names

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
True enough. I expect that at the time the episodes were filmed they simply did not have the information and did not want to pressure Chris's close relatives for news.

I agree about the Harris boys - they knew some of the mechanics well enough (although Jake got trained a LOT on Northwestern on the right way to do things). What the Hillstrand's and Sig seem to be doing is both giving them a source of income (as deckhands they get shares) and teaching them how a well organized ship runs - that is what they hadn't gotten from their father before he passed.

Also, I have liked watching Junior and the Seabrooke develop into a top boat. Yes occasionally Junior is a bit cocky but he has a quieter leadership style that seems to work very well with his crew, who seem pretty good. Both this year and last year he caught the most crab in both red and blue seasons - now he has to do it during Opilio also. Pity though he had a main engine go out right away - but they'll be back.

G

Graybrew1

I must remember to look for these eps, I think I am behind again. The last one I saw was the first one after Chris got air lifted off boat.