It has a name: 2nd The WALKING DEAD spinoff- WORLD BEYOND

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
And, it will stream on AMZ PRIME

why cant another good show--like the expanse- be on Prime?

anyhow WORLD BEYOND coming in the spring.... one small positive to those of us with the dreaded "completion disease" is it just may provide some answers to how the whole mess got started, what occurred during the time of TWD's 10 seasons and the who and why holding the power and flying those black helo's seen in TWD and FTWD

and, whoever they are, they fly jet fighters... must be organized

they better keep Rick Grimes far,far away or he's sure to Frak up their society fast :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This is the young adults limited series which looks terrible - like the CW with zombies.

Kirkman folded up the comic when he saw the story had nowhere to go - time for TV to follow suit.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i wonder why amz picked it up?
They picked up Picard, didn't they? The ignored the huge red flag from Netflix rejecting it. I can't believe that any version of The Walking Dead is still on! :icon_rotflmao:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
They picked up Picard, didn't they? The ignored the huge red flag from Netflix rejecting it. I can't believe that any version of The Walking Dead is still on! :icon_rotflmao:

no, they only have picard to enable CBS proliferation of "Stuff" worldwide for ppl who dont want to use a VPN

i think EU restriction prevent american "broadcast" networks from streaming in EU nations-- this effected disney+ going live in the EU since DISNEY is technically a broadcast company with its owning abc, espn and fox

so picard is not a amazon original per se, this show is though.. i was just wondering if Bezos acquired AMC?

but amazon did pick up the expanse and is in the process of wrecking it, so, who knows?