Google event - Pixel 3 unveiled

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
But $799.00? Nah, I'll pass. Not because I can't afford it, but because I don't see why I should pay that much for a cellphone. I have dual rear cameras (where I need them), an awesome and super accurate fingerprint sensor on back like the Pixel, and paid 1/4 of the cost. There is not enough in the Pixel 3 to make me want to upgrade. Even Google Pixel 2 owners really have no reason to upgrade.

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Google-Pixel-2-vs-Honor-6X-vs-Google-Pixel-3

NOTE: The Honor 6 is running Nougat 7.0 and will get Android 8 as well.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
If I could get a one on one swap for my Pixel 2 at no cost I would take it.

I'm gonna be waiting with anticipation for some reviews such as from dxomark.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Stinkin ifrustrations are $1000 now . My next phone will probably be a Pixel . I mean , look at the photo's alone ! You won't need an digi camera when you have the Pixel ,,,
;)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Stinkin ifrustrations are $1000 now . My next phone will probably be a Pixel . I mean , look at the photo's alone ! You won't need an digi camera when you have the Pixel ,,,
;)
Apple is coming with a cheaper model, or perhaps they have already launched it.

Huawei is the one to beat at the moment when it comes to cameras. Samsung is launching a cheaper model with 4 cameras, but it still has to be tested of course. There are many new developments coming to the mobile market in the next few months.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
O and @Tripler, let's not forget about OnePlus. They got some pretty nice offerrings in regard to the hardware they supply in relation to their prices. But I don't know about the quality of the camera or how much that weighs in as a factor for you.