Episode Review: Episode 18: "Epilogue"

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Haven't watched the new episode yet, how is it? One thing that bugs me about doctor who and uk shows in general is how short they are! But then again, that forces them to have more punch to their episodes.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Haven't watched the new episode yet, how is it? One thing that bugs me about doctor who and uk shows in general is how short they are! But then again, that forces them to have more punch to their episodes.

Bloody fantastic, and the end will just leave you wondering about what happened. Indeed, but it's understandable since the BBC can't afford the same kind of budgets that American shows get

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Short? They are 50 minutes long plus we get behind the scene footage AFTER the episode airs and don't have for it to come out on dvd! :) Unless if you mean the season length i.e. number of episodes? Well...it's quality over quantity. There are 13 episodes in this series.