Bear Grylls sacked by Discovery Channel

nickrocks

GateFans Noob
Hello,
Bear Grylls is my Favorite star. His full name is "Edward Michael Bear Grylls". He is born on 7 june 1984 in United Kingdom.
He is best known for his tv show "Man vs Wild", man vs wild is an adventurer show and play on discovery channel. Bear Grylls is a writer and television presenter.

Watch sex and the city online free on ​tvs-sex-and-the-city.com

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Don't worry nick...one we get a mod in here you'll be fixed up just fine...:haha:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hello,
Bear Grylls is my Favorite star. His full name is "Edward Michael Bear Grylls". He is born on 7 june 1984 in United Kingdom.
He is best known for his tv show "Man vs Wild", man vs wild is an adventurer show and play on discovery channel. Bear Grylls is a writer and television presenter.

Watch sex and the city online free on ​tvs-sex-and-the-city.com

Yep. :) Oh, and "nickrocks", we will protect you from those mean spammers who put those spam links in your post. :biggrin-new:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Forget about Bear Grylls, I want to hear more about Sex and the City!!!! :icon_clap::eagerness:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hey Overmind!

Do you still have the video creation software? If yes perhaps it is time for a new GateFans show - an SGU "plot line" where Destiny is attacked by swarms of spambots...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Forget about Bear Grylls, I want to hear more about Sex and the City!!!! :icon_clap::eagerness:

I read somewhere they're making a prequel. Isn't it just a show about a bunch of friends and their daily lives? What the hell is a prequel to that?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Does it matter??
Time for a BBQ!!!!!!

Grills bears.
MMMM bear-burgers, 99% less fat.