Arrested Development

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
My daughter and I have been going through this series, episode by episode.

The in-jokes in this show are hilarious.

I'm still giggling over "Bob Loblaw's Law Blog".

Nothing was sacred with that show -- and I like that.

Red Mage

Boney
I love this series. it's shame it only ran for 3 seasons but I think there's not too much more that they could have done with the series. The show didn't do too well because it's a show that you really have to see every episode in order to completely enjoy. Sometimes watching an episode a couple of times to pick up all the sublte humor and details. I really only got into the series after it was cancelled and I picked up the entire series on a black friday sale. When it aired, I would only catch an episode here and there. It was hard to get into. I like to watch 3 or 4 episodes back to back.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It was a hell of a lot of fun. Apparently, virtually everyone involved with the show is trying to get it made not a movie.

Red Mage

Boney

i've been teased with the possibility of a movie for a year now that I'm not giving my hopes up on that news. If the short series and movie do come to fruitation I'll definately be checking them out upon release. I've watched the dvd so many times I need a new fix of Gob, Michael, Tobias etc. They ended the series fairly well so I'm curious how they can get 10 more episodes out of the story but as George Michael said about his election campaign "I'm pumped"