XBox One sign out trolling

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
This is hilarious! Xbox One responds to voice commands. Some dude in this multiplayer game called himself "Xbox Sign Out". Watch what happens every time a player reads his name out loud. :icon_lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is hilarious! Xbox One responds to voice commands. Some dude in this multiplayer game called himself "Xbox Sign Out". Watch what happens every time a player reads his name out loud. :icon_lol:

:icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::smiley-laughing024::smiley_joy::icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::smiley-laughing024::smiley_joy::icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::smiley-laughing024::smiley_joy::icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::smiley-laughing024::smiley_joy:

What game was that??? Call of Duty?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I haven't touched my game consoles in over a year. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I haven't touched my game consoles in over a year. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Forget consoles. :) I mean on the PC. Call of Duty specifically.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I don't play games much on my ultrabook. I haven't owned a PC in years except for this 20" Mac, which my wife uses for design work.
Awww....you would be a fun opponent or team member. :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
on the note of the Xbox 1 who in their right mind would buy that garbage if i were to buy a console it would be a ps4 however with a good PC there is no need to ever own a console, a console that you will never be able to update and will be stuck on for the entire generations life cycle 8-10 years (going by the previous console gen life cycle) most people nowdays already own a pc that out performs a console in every way imaginable and even if it doesnt a small upgrade to a bigger GPU will have you set to play all the games coming out for consoles during their entire lifespan and beyond.

to me consoles are retarded and i really dont see a point to owning one beyond obvious luxory and "sheeple" behaviour.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
on the note of the Xbox 1 who in their right mind would buy that garbage if i were to buy a console it would be a ps4 however with a good PC there is no need to ever own a console, a console that you will never be able to update and will be stuck on for the entire generations life cycle 8-10 years (going by the previous console gen life cycle) most people nowdays already own a pc that out performs a console in every way imaginable and even if it doesnt a small upgrade to a bigger GPU will have you set to play all the games coming out for consoles during their entire lifespan and beyond.

to me consoles are retarded and i really dont see a point to owning one beyond obvious luxory and "sheeple" behaviour.

It has been that way since day one. I do own a Playstation 2, but it was purchased to play two specific games that my best friend and I play: Def Jam Fight for NY, and Test Drive Eve of Destruction. I have no plans to ever purchase another one. Beyond that, and his visits, it does not get used. I have been playing games on my PC since Duke Nukem3D and the original MAME for DOS. Since the Nintendo and everything after, consoles have been like 10 or more years behind the power of PCs. They will NEVER be equal. With wireless gamepads that have force feedback/vibration, even the most hardened console player has nothing to complain about when using a PC for gaming.

Last edited:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
COD is for fags!!!

HEY!!!!!! You can't say the "F" word unless you are of the homosexual persuasion you cod fish-gobbling, Swedish bastard! :daniel01:

*and yes, COD is for fags. ;)
--- merged: Feb 14, 2014 2:11 AM ---

OMG, that is some damn good trolling! I love the comments they make! :icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
HEY!!!!!! You can't say the "F" word unless you are of the homosexual persuasion you cod fish-gobbling, Swedish bastard! :daniel01:

*and yes, COD is for fags. ;)
--- merged: Feb 14, 2014 2:11 AM ---

OMG, that is some damn good trolling! I love the comments they make! :icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator: