Writing Still On Schedule for 1/12 publication...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I know I haven't been as active in the past couple weeks, but I'm trying to keep to a schedule with my writing so that I can get my book published (Kindle) by the first week in January 2012.

It's been a real labor of love, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. Fun but involved process. ;)

I'll keep you all posted as to what's going on with it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I know I haven't been as active in the past couple weeks, but I'm trying to keep to a schedule with my writing so that I can get my book published (Kindle) by the first week in January 2012.

It's been a real labor of love, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. Fun but involved process. ;)

I'll keep you all posted as to what's going on with it.

I cant wait to read this! I will be able to say I met the actual author! I know you have a great sense of storytelling, and you find interesting stuff to notice in the seemingly mundane. I remember seeing that sparrow we took a picture of when we met, and that sparrow suddenly became an INDIVIDUAL bird in your photos. People dont even notice cool stuff like that most of the time. :) I cant wait!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm enjoying the way it's coming together and a few people who've read bits and pieces of it really seem to enjoy it a lot and are clamoring for more, so that's particularly heartening, if you know what I mean.

I'm trying for at least 2k words a day, if not more. If I lessen distractions, I seem to work a lot better.