Wow, talk about dusting off old stuff, lookie what Mozz and Mullie have penned! Continuation of Star

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Saw this over at GateWorld. Its really funny to me, but for some reason I want to buy the four comic books just to see where they went with it. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/01/stargate-writers-launch-dark-matter-sci-fi-comic/

Capture.png

This sounds like too much of a coincidence:

A derelict ship floats in space, its troubled crew awakened from stasis with no memories of who they are or how they got on board. Their search for answers triggers the vessel’s deadly security system: a relentless android bent on their destruction. Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage charged with vengeance, redemption, betrayals, and hidden secrets best left unknown.

I think they are springing off the last events of SGU, but the android "bent on destruction" thing is a twist. This is pure SGU: Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage charged with vengeance, redemption, betrayals, and hidden secrets best left unknown.

:roll::facepalm::icon_lol:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Saw this over at GateWorld. Its really funny to me, but for some reason I want to buy the four comic books just to see where they went with it. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/01/stargate-writers-launch-dark-matter-sci-fi-comic/

View attachment 6740

A derelict ship floats in space, its troubled crew awakened from stasis with no memories of who they are or how they got on board. Their search for answers triggers the vessel’s deadly security system: a relentless android bent on their destruction. Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage charged with vengeance, redemption, betrayals, and hidden secrets best left unknown.

I think they are springing off the last events of SGU, but the android "bent on destruction" thing is a twist. This is pure SGU: Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage charged with vengeance, redemption, betrayals, and hidden secrets best left unknown.

Did they forget to draw a fat silhouette or do you think they finally realized there was no way for Eli to gain or even maintain his weight?

B

Backstep

View attachment 6740

I wonder if the Joe's will be featured on this new show.

Comic Book Men is a show that is for Fanboys by Fanboys. Set in uber-geek Kevin Smith's (Mallrats, Dogma) iconic comic shop Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, the show explores every nook and cranny of Fanboy culture from A to Z. Endless circular debates about the technical accuracy of the USS Enterprise's warp-core schematics? Snarky comic aficionados with an encyclopedic knowledge of every Marvel back issue? You bet.
Comic Book Men features Secret Stash employees, including Walt, manager and de-facto leader at The Stash; Mike, the prototypical comic shop employee; Ming, the newest member of the team and the store's technical expert; and Bryan, who doesn't actually work at the Stash, yet can always be found holding court in the stool behind the front counter. Each episode features store transactions, including purchases, sales and the appraisal and discovery of fanboy-centric collectible items; staff field trips, when the Secret Stash gang ventures out to source rarities; and moments from podcasts with Kevin Smith and the Secret Stash team, which will be woven throughout the episode.
Complementing the show are a host of online activities and extra video scenes at AMCTV.com, including episode sneak peeks, extra scenes, photo galleries and a talk forum.
http://www.amctv.com/comic-book-men/videos/on-air-trailer-1-comic-book-men

:icon_lol: :rotflmao: :laughing:

B

Backstep

Did they forget to draw a fat silhouette or do you think they finally realized there was no way for Eli to gain or even maintain his weight?

The android is working for Eli to stock his secret kitchen :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
sgpoo=starlost=no bad idea not stolen by those who lurrrve sgu!:P:P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
The villain sounds like a cross between HAL and Ash (from Alien).

I guess when you're in a ship floating in space, you have to create a villain from whatever you can.

Color me NOT reading this thing.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Part of the premise sounds like it was lifted from Pandorum.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
sgpoo=starlost=no bad idea not stolen by those who lurrrve sgu!:P:P

Notice how their participation in Transporter has been downgraded to a "stint"? :rotflmao: