World of Warcraft

G

Graybrew1

Well, I guess you can call it whatever you feel like. As long as people understand.

That is a military term, used in movies like "Platoon" for the Vietnam war. When an enemy was killed it was considered to be fragged.

G

Graybrew1

I play Wow, Do you OMNI? I think Illiterati is our local expert.
I have never been told my any game rules that I needed to use the term "griefing" and not any other synomyn.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I play Wow, Do you OMNI? I think Illiterati is our local expert.
I have never been told my any game rules that I needed to use the term "griefing" and not any other synomyn.
no no i dont and i wouldnt touch such a ridiculous game with an 1100 foot pole. frankly imo wow is chilish stupid and increadibly ugly so not my kind of game ;)

i much prefer the likes of Diablo 1-2 but i will NEVER play diablo 3 that is such a nasty browser-ish game and with everything being DLC ie basicly taking all the fun out of such games.

and check the link i posted to the wiki about greifing.
and no there are no rules that say you have to use this or that word its more common sence so other players understand what you mean.

G

Graybrew1

no no i dont and i wouldnt touch such a ridiculous game with an 1100 foot pole. frankly imo wow is chilish stupid and increadibly ugly so not my kind of game ;)

i much prefer the likes of Diablo 1-2 but i will NEVER play diablo 3 that is such a nasty browser-ish game and with everything being DLC ie basicly taking all the fun out of such games.

and check the link i posted to the wiki about greifing.
and no there are no rules that say you have to use this or that word its more common sence so other players understand what you mean.

Yes, but Mr. Mod man, this is the WOW thread. I like the game. I appreciate it is not the most difficult to play, but it is considered to be easy to play and insanely hard to master. :P