Why SG-1 Season 11 Never happened(Blame Syfy)

heisenberg

Earl Grey

FUCKING Syfy! This company is cancer to all the original titles that came before it. They basically wanted to take control so that others couldn't make a better storyline.

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yep. They killed off both SG-1 and SGA so they could do SGU.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Yep. They killed off both SG-1 and SGA so they could do SGU.
The nerve they had to put a clause in the contract that SG-1 couldn't be sold or have a home elsewhere. Sadly since it's contractual, and that the series is gone, it's no longer going to be allowed to be sold elsewhere because these assholes intentionally buried it to the ground. They wanted to see if they could milk money off a failed concept.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
As if I needed a reason to hate SyFy even more. But there it is.

Maybe that's part of the reason why Mallozzi posted that tweet which I posted in the funny stuff thread.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
This one.

I guess people were blaming the right people. The management team on there is shocking. They are a bunch of monkeys who are just there to keep their jobs and don't care about the company and what the company stands for. To them, they just want to live paycheck to paycheck until they die and reach pension age or find a higher paying job. I see this far too often in the workplace. A lot of people making life more miserable for others to bring more comfort and relevance to their lives.

Props for Joseph for standing up and having the balls to speak up. Sadly, I don't see this far too often but people need to brave and speak up and speak their mind. To me, nothing is worse than someone bottling their emotions and how they feel. To me oppression is a horrible thing to do. Some do it to save their asses. Some do it avoid embarrassing yourself but I still think there is nothing wrong with speaking your mind but our society has become way too PC like. If it makes you sound like a jackass so be it, but it feels good to let out that anger and frustration.

It still doesn't comfort the pain of losing SG-1/SGA though :(