This is the SGU Killer! This show is the beginning of a cult following.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have a strange feeling that this show has not gotten its legs yet. It needs to not suffer from the excruciatingly long breaks that it has had, and it needs to run a full season at a time with perhaps a few months in between for production. Given the short production times relative to other shows, this should not be hard to do. But the breaks are disrupting viewership loyalty in all the markets where this is done. This time, SGU gets a reprieve because V does not air again until mid 2011. But when it comes back, thats pretty much it for SGU.

Anna_eat_Brad.jpg

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
I have a strange feeling that this show has not gotten its legs yet. It needs to not suffer from the excruciatingly long breaks that it has had, and it needs to run a full season at a time with perhaps a few months in between for production. Given the short production times relative to other shows, this should not be hard to do. But the breaks are disrupting viewership loyalty in all the markets where this is done. This time, SGU gets a reprieve because V does not air again until mid 2011. But when it comes back, thats pretty much it for SGU.

View attachment 93

Unfotunatley that means most, if not all the first ten eps of sgpoo will have aired. I still am unsure what time slot and competition there will be for it, hopefull something good!

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Unfotunatley that means most, if not all the first ten eps of sgpoo will have aired. I still am unsure what time slot and competition there will be for it, hopefull something good!
The hope is that V will air its premiere on SGPOO's midseason finale

BELOW ONE MILLION ANYONE!? HOW ARE TEHY GOING TO SPIN THAT!?

WHuahahahahaha! (really missing not having an avatar :'(

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We can only hope. I have 3 words for V. It's freaking Awesome! Kudos for casting Morena Baccarin (formerly of Firefly & SG1). She's so lovely it's hard to hate her! ha ha!
I see that word and I think of rhino:
rhino1.jpg

yeah sick mind I know! :P

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Oh happy day

The countdown clock is running on those two year contracts.

I'm waiting to hear those words - "Didn't perform as expected".

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I'm just going to put my faith in common sense & human beings in general & hope that people aren't just going to watch a steaming pile of SGPOO on a tuesday evening just because there is nothing decent to watch. Just leave the ratings to the SGU fanboys.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
November return

It's official-- V returns in November!!! SGpoo is going to fold! ;)
screenshots36.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Need a link!

screenshots36.jpg

Please post a link! I would like to track this...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
How are you getting your signature pic to rotate?

screenshots36.jpg

Hey, I noticed that when I refresh the page, your signature pic changes through a series of pics...how are you doing that?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Hey, I noticed that when I refresh the page, your signature pic changes through a series of pics...how are you doing that?
smsmileys33.gif
magic!
I use the rotating signature host clintonio.com...you load siggies and then load the link into your signature pic here and they rotate. :D

here is the linky to the site I got the screenshot from: http://www.visitorsite.net/

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
screenshots36.jpg

Please tell me V is normaly on at 9pm the supposed SGPOO time slot...please.
So lets hope its the begining of nov as the first ten eps of sgpoop will still be on and this must effect there ratings.
Oh i hope BW has to eat his words if they go head to head and sgpoop deck gets pawned..even more than it already has been.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
We predicted this face off, and it looks like its going to happen!

Please tell me V is normaly on at 9pm the supposed SGPOO time slot...please.
So lets hope its the begining of nov as the first ten eps of sgpoop will still be on and this must effect there ratings.
Oh i hope BW has to eat his words if they go head to head and sgpoop deck gets pawned..even more than it already has been.

This spells disaster for SGU. They cant put it at 8:00pm because of Scott's penchant for humping sluts in broom closets on spaceships. Also, there are the boob-cam shots and lesbian kisses and such. 10:00pm is too late to get the demographic they want. It looks like 9:00pm is its only logical spot.

:joy:

I truly believe that Mallozzi and Wright have NO IDEA just how bad their show is, and we already know that Wright thinks SGU is better than V. Just LOL! :icon_lol:. Why dont they know why V is so good? It doesnt really matter now. If V is back in November instead of March 2011 like they originally announced, then SGU will die a quick death. It could die by mid-season if they take one of those ridiculous breaks. Mallozzi has even mentioned as a "what if" that production could be halted.

What else could Siffy do to save money on this garbage show? CANCEL!

Brad_999-eggs-576x380.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Anybody notice this?

At Reich Gateworld, the forums show many non-Syfy shows in the off-Stargate forums, but NO forum for "V"?

http://forum.gateworld.net/

STRANGE. V is significant, and they even have a Star Trek, Babylon 5, Battlestar and Star Wars...but no V?

:icon_lol: :rotflmao:

I bet Brad called over to Darren and just said "I trust you already know not to mention anything about "that" show, and you get my drift, dont you?" *click*

cotgfinalcut_bonus01.jpg