They Are Billions - a very cool RTS zombie survival game for PC

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, I freakin love this game! I just found out about it. It is the only real time strategy zombie survival game for PC which goes past the dumb shooter aspect and gets into the mechanics of survival in a zombie apocalypse. You are given a command center which must be protected at all costs (because you will never be able to build a replacement). Using resources, you will build your fortified town, collect resources like wood, fish, stone, gold, iron, etc. You can later build advanced structures and create advanced weapons and defenses in them. It is very VERY challenging. Here is what it looks like:

This game is so challenging, you might be discouraged from playing it...even on the easiest level, you will die quickly on your first game. So...are there cheats? Yes. Get it here: http://gtrainers.com/load/categorie...ons_trainer_13_early_access_fling/28-1-0-4942

Even with cheats, you have to build a kickass defense, because one infected zombie that gets behind your defenses can very quickly infect your entire town. I have literally spent hours and hours on this game.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I don't have any interest in zombies whatsoever, but I find the aspect of continual survival in the game (as you describe it) a refreshing and intriguing take.