The Void: Amanda Tapping and Adrian Paul, Malcolm McDowell (Direct to DVD)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289605/

:netflix:

WOW! This was an unusual find.:) I was looking for stuff by my beloved Amanda Tapping, and this came up in Netflix. Has anyone else seen this movie? There is even a topless scene (yes, Amanda). The movie has an overall SG-1 feel to it, but more "cinematic". It is a B-movie to be sure, but any SG-1 fan will like this flick. :) This is Sam in the movie, complete with geek speak, but her name is Eva in this movie.

thevoid.jpg

Black hole tech, decent effects and acting. Worth seeing!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Cool.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
There's a nude scene with Amanda Tapping. If that's her body and not a stand-in, she could use a few curves.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
There's a nude scene with Amanda Tapping. If that's her body and not a stand-in, she could use a few curves.

Agreed. They looked firm, if a bit small. But totally natural. I liked her boobies. :) But the film was pretty cool dontcha think? Not great, more like a TV movie. But still immensely watchable.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Agreed. They looked firm, if a bit small. But totally natural. I liked her boobies. :) But the film was pretty cool dontcha think? Not great, more like a TV movie. But still immensely watchable.

Pair of A's and a pancake booty. The booty can be greatly improved with weighted squats. It's truly a magical, and a most underrated, exercise.

I watched a few clips but I'm probably gonna queue it up and watch it later today. I don't mind TV quality scifi. I'm starving for any scifi these days so it'll probably tide me over. :icon_lol: