The true story of Kiva

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
With the introduction of Kiva - we are left puzzled by the lack of backstory. After combing through the shredded sripts of Brigde Studios (yeah they can't even shred correctly! :rolleyes: ) I, Rac80 the nemesis of st.clare, have finally pieced together her dramatic story:
Kiva was from a little backwater planet that grew Kassa for the fledgling Lucian Alliance. Attracted by her good looks, Netan, the head smuggler for this sector, takes Kiva as his mistress. She quickly learned to defend herself from the other women in Netan's life - his wife Poopsie, his mother Brumhilda, and his sister Pookie. After having an abortion because she has discovered that Netan is really her half-brother as well as having addiction to kassa to deal with being passed around to other smugglers as a reward for their joining Netan, Kiva finally develops a deep abiding love for Jup, but he is killed by Netan in an attempt to kill Cameron Mitchell, thus earning Netan Kiva's complete emnity! When Odai Ventrell killed Netan, he did it to earn the bounty offered by Kiva. He turned down her offer to become her consort (well atleast there she had good taste then) and she used a gou'ald mind-control device to turn him into her "lieutenant" Varro. This way she can keep an eye on him, use his fighting skills, and hopefully seduce him.

Feel free to add to her backstory as information becomes available! ;)

Odyssey

GateFans Noob
With the introduction of Kiva - we are left puzzled by the lack of backstory. After combing through the shredded sripts of Brigde Studios (yeah they can't even shred correctly! :rolleyes: ) I, Rac80 the nemesis of st.clare, have finally pieced together her dramatic story:
Kiva was from a little backwater planet that grew Kassa for the fledgling Lucian Alliance. Attracted by her good looks, Netan, the head smuggler for this sector, takes Kiva as his mistress. She quickly learned to defend herself from the other women in Netan's life - his wife Poopsie, his mother Brumhilda, and his sister Pookie. After having an abortion because she has discovered that Netan is really her half-brother as well as having addiction to kassa to deal with being passed around to other smugglers as a reward for their joining Netan, Kiva finally develops a deep abiding love for Jup, but he is killed by Netan in an attempt to kill Cameron Mitchell, thus earning Netan Kiva's complete emnity! When Odai Ventrell killed Netan, he did it to earn the bounty offered by Kiva. He turned down her offer to become her consort (well atleast there she had good taste then) and she used a gou'ald mind-control device to turn him into her "lieutenant" Varro. This way she can keep an eye on him, use his fighting skills, and hopefully seduce him.

Feel free to add to her backstory as information becomes available! ;)

Considering it's SGU, i'll take a stab that she will have sex slaves on destiny. Scott will bang her, Chloe will get real pissed and Eli will masturbate...sorry did i go off topic?

I can't fathom a back story to her because, A - i hate her voice, B - I hate SGU, C - Everytime i see her i think of Ali G...and to think of it - here is her audition video for SGU -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW68WLIEPX4
(sorry won't let me embed, please click the link. :) )

SGU + sex = she got the job.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

as well as having addiction to kassa to deal with being passed around to other smugglers as a reward for their joining Netan

You mean she got passed around like a peace pipe :D Sounds like she is the new anti-Chloe! Kiva get's passed around but probably complied for her own advancement within the LA hierarchy, Chloe passes herself around the crew of Destiny because she likes the taste of semen.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
You mean she got passed around like a peace pipe :D Sounds like she is the new anti-Chloe! Kiva get's passed around but probably complied for her own advancement within the LA hierarchy, Chloe passes herself around the crew of Destiny because she likes the taste of semen.
Let's have a catfight between them on SGU!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Let's have a catfight between them on SGU!

That would be awesome to watch! However, Kiva has already proven herself to be an evil, betraying bitch so I can imagine the fight will be over pretty quickly. This is how the fight is likely to pan out.

cunt-punt-soccer-demotivational-poster.jpg