The Dark Knight Rises

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I really can't wait for this after the crappy superhero ones that came out this year.

tom%2Bhardy%2Bbane.jpg

Apparently there was a leaked teaser trailer but I can't find it anymore, damnit.

G

Graybrew1

I really can't wait for this after the crappy superhero ones that came out this year.

tom%2Bhardy%2Bbane.jpg

Apparently there was a leaked teaser trailer but I can't find it anymore, damnit.

I like a Good super hero movie, I hope you are right. I also hope they skip the "3D" aspect. What a waste they are.

S

Stonelesscutter

When will this be coming?
Also what the H*** am I looking at on that picture? :D

Red Mage

Boney
I think it's supposed to be Bane. Hopefully, they don't ruin him like in Batman and Robin. They made him a brainless lucha libre wrestler in the film while in the comics he's not only physically strong but also has genius level intellect.

S

Stonelesscutter

I think it's supposed to be Bane. Hopefully, they don't ruin him like in Batman and Robin. They made him a brainless lucha libre wrestler in the film while in the comics he's not only physically strong but also has genius level intellect.

Sounds like a touch opponent.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I like a Good super hero movie, I hope you are right. I also hope they skip the "3D" aspect. What a waste they are.

What?!? But I was looking forward to all that slow-motion filler full of useless objects mundanely thrown at the screen towards the viewer.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
What?!? But I was looking forward to all that slow-motion filler full of useless objects mundanely thrown at the screen towards the viewer.

Nolan doesn't really like 3d either. I think he once said somewhere that it's already 3d, our depth perception making everything 3d. But we'll have to see.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I have hopes for it but based on the Bane storyline in the graphic novels (which I did not care for) I also have reservations. They have a lot of things to resolve from the ending of Dark Night, not the least of which is Batman being blamed for Dent's murders. They need to clear Batman's name without revealing what really happened.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ahh can't believe no one has posted it yet, or they might have and I didn't notice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMXFloDH6M

Really a teaser, only the last few seconds is new, looks awesome