The Dark Knight Rises -- On Location Video Fresh Off The Street!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Which videos do I post that I got tonight during filming???

Inquiring minds want to know.

I processed this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRFkIMJdGiw

The quality isn't perfect, as I'm wondering how long it's going to take for the studio to come down on me with a DMCA. LOL

The quality of the original is MUCH better, though.

I have a few more (perhaps five) reshoots of the same basic shot. I'll go through them and see what I can do with them...

You couldn't see the face of the person doing the shot, as one, he went by very quickly, and two, when he came to a stop, they put a sheet over his head so the stuntman couldn't be identified.

S

Stonelesscutter

Aren't they going a bit overboard by putting a sheet over the guy's head?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Aren't they going a bit overboard by putting a sheet over the guy's head?

No. It is done all the time. Also sometimes entire streets are blocked off, license plates of actor's cars covered with brown paper, armed guards, the works. This IS southern California, you know. :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Actor's guild is very powerful ... and weird. Bunch of prima donna sissies, really.
They could also have made changes to the mask and are wanting to keep it under wraps, as it were, for as long as possible.Also, it could be because it's a stuntman, and they're trying to avoid stuff with that, too.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
They could also have made changes to the mask and are wanting to keep it under wraps, as it were, for as long as possible.Also, it could be because it's a stuntman, and they're trying to avoid stuff with that, too.

Some actors have this thing about an identified stuntman. They feel like it will somehow diminish them on-screen if people put a name to the stuntman performing the stunts. Then there are some actors who outright lie about doing stunts themselves.