The book on my bedside table....

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I am a constant reader...must have a book "going" at all times! Currently I am enjoying Cokie Robert's Founding Mothers. I heard so much about the founding fathers growing up, that I often wondered about the women they were associated. Some of the women profiled in the book are mothers and sisters of the founding fathers, others are wives and daughters. They were the ones at home while the men were fighting the war and founding the nation; but they were not quiet nor only concerned with the homefront. Women like Abigail Adams and Mercy Otis Warren were not shy about expressing what they thought the new country should be like. It's an interesting read.

So what are you reading now and why are you enjoying it?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I have two or three books on my bedside table, at least one next to the couch, and one in the bathroom -- and then, there're all the Kindle books I have...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I have one under the foot of the table to keep it from tilting when I'm cutting my steak. I also have another one in the bathroom in case we're short on hygienic paper and I use one to keep the bedroom door from smacking into the rear wall. I also have one next to the front door that I use to enforce the point that "I'm not interested in buying that, so, go away!". Suffice it to say, I've found good use for all 4 books in the Twilight series.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I have one under the foot of the table to keep it from tilting when I'm cutting my steak. I also have another one in the bathroom in case we're short on hygienic paper and I use one to keep the bedroom door from smacking into the rear wall. I also have one next to the front door that I use to enforce the point that "I'm not interested in buying that, so, go away!". Suffice it to say, I've found good use for all 4 books in the Twilight series.
ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!Thanks. I needed that. I just ended a conversation about those books.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

glad to know you BOUGHT all four! :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well finished founding mothers and have now moved on to "The Case for Democracy" by Natan Sharansky. Compelling book by a very compelling writer.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball