The 100 S6

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i do not enjoy the show as much as i did when it was earthed based, but, overall I still do enjoy it
-----------------------------------------------------
The survivors are now on a new planet after long trip and a long time in stasis

The planet does have descendants of the Eligius mission sent there before Apocalypse 1

These people have a secret--of course they do, involving the use of Becca Pramheda designed 'brain chips'. Though she did not design them for this function

Show is still centering around the after effects of the Becca Pramheda tech as her company made much of the tech for the mission to the planet as well as made all of its crew 'nightbloods' to survive the radiation form the planet's double suns

the show is now dealing in time issues as well. the planet has a temporal anomaly on it.
a season 7 is already locked in as well

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i do not enjoy the show as much as i did when it was earthed based, but, overall I still do enjoy it
The survivors are now on a new planet after long trip and a long time in stasis

The planet does have descendants of the Eligius mission sent there before Apocalypse 1

These people have a secret--of course they do, involving the use of Becca Pramheda designed 'brain chips'. Though she did not design them for this function

Show is still centering around the after effects of the Becca Pramheda tech as her company made much of the tech for the mission to the planet as well as made all of its crew 'nightbloods' to survive the radiation form the planet's double suns

the show is now dealing in time issues as well. the planet has a temporal anomaly on it.
a season 7 is already locked in as well

I admit, I love this show. It falls neatly between science fiction and fantasy, and yet has an almost medieval quality to it. I have not yet seen any of this on Season 7, but I will check it out!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
season finale

cleaning house on few old and tired characters and plot lines

slowly moving towards 'some type' of sci fi and away from its dystopian future origins

now we have potential time travel via a temporal disturbance, or is it a alien device

don't know, wait til next year

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
season finale

cleaning house on few old and tired characters and plot lines

slowly moving towards 'some type' of sci fi and away from its dystopian future origins

now we have potential time travel via a temporal disturbance, or is it a alien device

don't know, wait til next year

Wait, did I miss a whole season of The 100? Are you talking about Season 7?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Wait, did I miss a whole season of The 100? Are you talking about Season 7?

yes, you did

s6 just ended last week

it was very pleasing to see certain characters go bye bye

seems in the new scenario, there is more then 1 planet that Eligius sent explorers to.

and potential alien tech? time travel via a temporal distortion? the last ep had a little tiny hint of 12 monkeys (Series) to it

every yr they have done this in the last ep- dropped a new plot bomb, in the last minute and then the long wait

i do appreciate that device though, keeps you wanting more --well, if you like the show to start with that is